What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Wow this looks... looks good.

I hope the Biohazard thing isn't them being retarded, and means the ride is to do with a secret goverment monster thing or zombies or something.<3

peep

CF Legend
Wow, now THAT is how to hype up a future attraction.

Joey said:
Wow this looks... looks good.

I hope the Biohazard thing isn't them being retarded, and means the ride is to do with a secret goverment monster thing or zombies or something.<3

That would be amazing, some sort of experiment gone wrong or like a UK version of Godzilla. Unless we're reading too much into this? :p

Coastermaniac94

Mega Poster
^ zombies makes perfect sense now! ruined church, gothing theming ect.... Biohazard symbol and the tweets which link in with some goverment secrecy over something which is coming to destroy the human race....... maybe :/

wabbit42

Mega Poster
Re: LC12 - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

Website (LC12.net) looks promising. I reckon the date is when they will announce the name for the ride.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

Yeah, definitely seems like they are going more down the 'government hides secrets from us' rather than 'natural end of the world disaster'.

I love the posters on N:I's supports and the hobo guy!

Lofty

CF Legend

Yeah, that website is pretty cool, except the wording is atrocious:

"History points to 2012. The end is coming, this is just the start. It will come and they will not stop!"

The End is coming, this is just the start? I know what they mean but that is TERRIBLE wording.

nadroJ

CF Legend

Am I just being really stupid and missing something here? When I click the link all I get is a countdown page.

Where is this hobo guy of which you speak?

Mark

Strata Poster

I love the idea of the viral conspiracy theory marketing however, I think they should possibly exercise a little caution with regards to the using of actual real life events. I saw one tweet that mentioned Japan and how their government is covering up stuff... I am all for a great story etc but they could land themselves in trouble if they start manipulating real events to go with their 'story'.

Story telling = YAY. Telling 'stories' = Not so good.

Martyn B

CF Legend

The tramp is on a Twitpic, the link for it is on the last page.

A101

Mega Poster

My money's on a Wing-Rider, or possibly a stand-up.

Ben

CF Legend

^It's certainly a Wing Rider, there's NO doubt about that now...

Inverse

Hyper Poster

A101 said:
My money's on a Wing-Rider, or possibly a stand-up.

:facepalm:

If nothing else, read the topic title you clicked to get into this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.