What's new

Thirteen, Intamin ''psychoaster'' - Alton Towers 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

CF Legend
I don't really like either. Both look like they could of been edited by anyone with basic photoshop skills. Plus you probably wont see them in the park with their backgrounds so if you just look at the actual fonts and colours it's not that great

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Jeez some people are hard to please =/ I think they look good.

I'm guessing the Dark Forest sign at the entrance between the two wraiths will be this logo shaped out of metal kinda like a fence or gate. If you look at the park map. I think I'll look really good, very cemetery-y.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I hope you're right. I think the Rita one is pointless, it's just coloured differently. I needs a new name anyway.

As for the Dark Forest one, I think it looks crap there. Hopefully they'll actually make it look good in the park.

A

Anonymous

I guess that they won't re-brand Rita just yet, since if they wait a year they could rename it and say it's a brand new ride :)

Ollie

CF Legend
Not sure if this has been posted yet but do you remember that ice model of a 13 Car those people from IceBox built?...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKV7xSMM0c8[/youtube]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
****ing hell that music is over used. Please can there just be a ban on using it. Planet Earth made it so epic, nothing will ever be good enough to use the same music again. It really annoys me.

Funky Monk

Roller Poster
This very much could be real as it looks very professional, so if you want the inside crypt part to be a surprise don't watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl78en-poAw
For some reason the video isn't playing for many people, but as Ollie suggested switch it from 360p to 480p, and it should work :--D

It looks too detailed to be fake imo.

Also, somebody on towers times has uploaded a copy of the full resort map. http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25490&start=105

Sweet T-Rex is now Tormented Treats
Bronto Bites is now Forest Feast
Ritas Bar & Grill is now Woodcutters Bar & Grill
Cave Games is now Crypt Games
Soak-a-saurus is now Creepers Challenge

Also states the maximum height for riding Thirteen is 1.95m.

Jools

Giga Poster
I'm having toruble playing that video :? The only way I could see it was by ripping it off youtube lol.
I guess it is what I imagined, but I don't see how it is a worlds first, similar things to this have already been done, unless the little wobbly bit counts as a worlds first, I hope it is thrilling or I'll be mad :p

Ollie

CF Legend
^The video won't play for me. I know it's very unlikely to be fake.

Edit: To make the video play change it from 360p to 480p. That did it for me. :)

Ollie

CF Legend
It'll be pretty cool if the track does that inside while accompanied by the right sound and lighting effects. Might be quite a weird sensation.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ollie said:
^10% discount. :p
I agree, this is ridiculous. They're making it out to be some terrifying thing that will cause you not to sleep at night.

Ha ! I laugh at danger and drop ice cubes down the vest of fear.

nealbie

CF Legend
Ben said:
MAXIMUM of 1.95m :p

It'd be a kinda exclusive cred if that was the minimum.

I'll make sure to slouch! :O

Would have been epic if it was the minimum, I could have easily spited you all :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.