What's new

Thirteen, Intamin ''psychoaster'' - Alton Towers 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jools

Giga Poster
So it's a family coaster, meh, not too bad I suppose, because Spinabll is good, so hoepfuly they shuld pull this off. :)

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Blue Fire
Maverick
Troy
SMM2
RnRC
What do these all have in common?

All classed as Family coasters.

We have nothing to fear. The ride is very low and the highest point after the drop is less than half the lift hight. It is also very low. This means it will be fast.

Lift is less steep the Corkscrews and has a large pull out into a shallow drop. This is pointing to a fast lift. Fast lift means more speed.

Agree this is what they need, a sit-down coaster. Here they are getting a sitdown coaster with a hidden secret section and a backwards section. More so, they are getting a ride that ride fans will enjoy, and the kids can come too!

It fits in perfect, Nemesis and Oblivion for the hardcore fearless people, air for people who are not quite so brave, Spinball and RMT for those too scared or small for a big ride and Rita fits in somewhere between air and Spinball, and the is Beastie for little kids. This leaves a gap between air and Rita but is accesable to more people, as Rita blurs the fear factor sits uncomfortable in terms of who will and wont ride it. As it has no tricks like Oblivion and Air, I would say it is below the two, but because of it's launch and size, some people are put off, and the height restriction means some people who would ride it can't. This will have a smaller limit.

Also, as Intamin is confirmed, surely the question mark can be removed from the title?

pkiknex25

Mega Poster
Bottom of the text box.

normal_sw6_180909_27.jpg

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I also said Intamin.
The tank is for sand to fill track and supports to reduce noise. All AT coasters apart from nemesis are filled.
If Europa class Blue Fire as a family coaster this could still be a thrilling ride.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Wonder if "Create No: REX-25" means anything about the name, or code name? It has been mentioned that it could be related to Hex?

Just a thought.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Now these photos are far more interesting than mud, thanks for sharing Mush!! :)
I love how they're all standing inside the footers haha, That looks like a fun game!

Status
Not open for further replies.