What's new

Thirteen, Intamin ''psychoaster'' - Alton Towers 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reply to Ollie:

This has been posted on a few forums a few days ago.

Glee (E4) Monday 8th March 9:10pm
Hollyoaks (Channel 4) Monday 8th March 6:45pm
Coronation Street (ITV) Friday 12th March 8:58pm
Soccer AM (Sky Sports 1) Saturday 13th March 10:35am
Ant and Dec's Push The Button (ITV) Saturday 13th March 8.15pm

The Hollyoaks one was correct, if a few mins early. So hopefully the others are too correct, if people what to see it.

9:10pm? More like 9:17pm.
Someone needs to check their times. :p
Don't worry I'm being pedantic.

Still wish it was longer though. Blink and you miss it.

Oh a 2nd part lol.

Tbh if I did not know what it was I would not have a clue it was about a new ride and would not even bother to look. Its just a bit to fast.

It's just the teasers...

Getting people talking about it and what-not...

All people need to wonder right now is what it is... And slowly as the opening draws near more and more will be revealed...

I like the two sets of adverts out atm... Though it's so Hexy it's amusing...

As said above, it was just a teaser advert to get people intrigued about the ride and all that.

IMO, I think the ride will be a good addition to the park. Yes, I'll admit it's being well over-hyped, but it's going to attract visitors, and visitors equal money for Merlin.

All they needed was a shot of Oblivion's hole and it would be like a scene from Ring :roll:

Didn't do much for me. It's alright I suppose, but it's a few seconds of advert - nothing to get excited about.

Mark (Lofty) just phoned someone at the park. Apparently the ride should definitely be open on the 20th as the ride would of been signed off by then.

And I agree that the girl ad is good and the bush one is pants lol. We want an advert with a wraith. :p

Ollie said:
And I agree that the girl ad is good and the bush one is pants lol. We want an advert with a wraith. :p

How can a sentence contain the words: girl, bush and pants and NOT be dirty?

It could be possible that the ride is meant to look like a let down/kiddy/family coaster, so when you actually ride, it comes as more of a shock if it is extreme. Maybe?

I don't really get the objection to hype. What park in their right mind would build a new ride and publish statements like "It's alright, don't get too excited though" or "Come ride the NEW COASTER, you'll enjoy it if your 6."? A park's gotta do what they can to get people through the gates.

"NEW for 2010!! An okay ride!!"

"Soddit, it's a bit crap, but it's new so ride it anyway!"

Status
Not open for further replies.