What's new

The Games we play...

Ollie

CF Legend
^Yeah I'm near the end of it and it's insane. I've been trying to get round this corner for about two hours now. :lol:.
One lousy ****ing corner. It's stupid.
I've run out of smoke grenades though and don't know where to find any more. :(

PLCP

Mega Poster
Back before the last little opening, on the left side, there's a small cave with 4 smoke grenades that you can pick up.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah I got some more now. I'm on the bit where you have to clear the bunker.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Why is it so ****ing hard.

It's lost it's ****ing fun factor now and it's a pain in the ****ing neck that there are hardly any ****ing checkpoints. I've been ****ing swearing at the ****ing tv because it's so ****ing stupid and ****ing pathetic. It's just ****ing ridiculous.

*Looks at post*

I've never seen so much ****ing red before.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I'm enjoying More Touchmaster on Nintendo DS - very good selection of games & puzzles including a spot the difference which I have found quite difficult!

Also I've got an oldish DS game called Polarium which although simple, is addictive!

Ollie

CF Legend
Well. I accidentally wrote over how far I'd got on "Burn em Out". And I realized after that I was right at the end bit as well. That pissed me off. Although it did give me the opportunity to go through and grab all the death cards on easy mode which was a piece of piss as you could just run straight through the battlefield. :lol:
I also grabbed some other trophies such as "Lights out", some others that I've forgotten about already, and the one where you shoot 10 people in the dark in the underground section of a level.

That one in "Black Cats" where you've got to shoot down 45 enemy 'Zeroes' is impossible as well and the most I can manage is about 25. :(

Pierre

Strata Poster
Theres a watch in "HD" button on this if you click the link... this video helped me, although I didn't use the 20mm cannon as well, the guy on this video does... also he says he did it on recruit, I couldn't do it on recruit so did it on hardened as recommended by someone else, and got it on my first try on hardened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBfpJ39kXso

I had a bit of a mega online session last night, prestiged and got to rank 22 haha, also found out recently PixelJunk Monsters has trophies :D

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^Does hardened have more zeros than recruit? That's the only thing I can think of that would make that possible.

I put BioShock back in the 360 to 'explore' some more. There were a couple levels where I only went in like half the level. Plus, it's fun using enrage and watching three or four splicers go nuts on eachother.

PLCP

Mega Poster
Downloaded the skate 2 demo today and I must say, I'm quite impressed. The new updated graphics look pretty incredible, and doing tricks is just as fluid as before. Trying out the two party play modes and seeing my first glimpse of New San Van, I'm pretty excited to explore all that it has to offer, considering I was a large fan of the excellent enviornment that the original San Van was. Some things I didn't like were that walking was too slow and unrealistic. Your guy walks way too slow and doesn't look human at all while doing it. Whether this was just for the demo I am sure to find out. Also, moving around objects is a little tough, but I'm sure I'll get better with practice. Lastly, the "improved" camera wasn't as good. This is more a matter of personal opinion, but I liked the old one better.

Ketchup

Mega Poster
Started playing Timesplitters 2 on the weekend on the old Xbox and god it's awesome.
I have so many games of the last gen I wanna play I still haven't got a current gen system lol. That and PC games tend to be the best anyway!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It was kind of amusing playing some COD today. We had a clan of five people, and we ended up being verse another clan of five. We didn't realize until a minute into the game that they were all high prestiges, so we were getting owned on Courtyard left and right. About five minutes in, they started messing with us by circling us before all killing us at once. It was pretty funny, but we ended backing out.

Ollie

CF Legend
Timesplitters is awesome. :)

Can't wait for number 4 to come out. :p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Si_VFER01M[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G7tEkwJcJ8[/youtube]

kimahri

CF Legend
^ Free Radical have split basically.

Only 40 of the 185 staff are left and most of the people resposible for TimeSplitters have gone to form Pumpkin beach and they say they want to avoid assosiation with TS And Haze.

So I have no idea what's going to happen to 4.