What's new

The Games we play...

Pierre

Strata Poster
No set time has been given but I doubt it will be midnight launch in our time as its a global thing... Probably mid-afternoon or something? Same time store update comes out I reckon...

Ollie

CF Legend
Linger in the Shadows:
Is currently at the top in the PStore top downloaded. I decided to see what all the fuss was about so spent the couple of quid to download it.

It's very strange. It's an interactive art experience where you've got to use the sixaxis as you glide through a weird video thing. You have to move the controller to spin items round. Press buttons to turn lights on and off. And hunt for hidden things.

There's also some very easy to get trophies on it so if you want to boost your trophy collection a bit without much effort then this is good.
Even still it's worth downloading just to check it out. :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Linger is so retro. Not sure it was worth paying for for itself, but it's worth it to support new talent :)

CF Clubhouse is being deleted between closed and open beta :(

I'll have to buy a clubhouse for us now - not sure I can be bothered. I get to keep my winkle pickers though and two houses :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Open Beta was available to download at lunch - server was dead though :lol:

Pierre

Strata Poster
From what I've read on that link I posted they only released that version to closed Beta users, seems they're doing it in two stages to relieve a bit of stress, I don't think its available for everybody just yet.

I'm not that bothered I'm at work until 8pm so it'll be out by then.

Lain

Giga Poster
I'm having problems connecting to the Playstation store. I can sign in to the network okay, and browse the net and stuff, but when I go to the store, I get the message;

"An Error has Occurred

(80710D23)"

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how I can fix it?

Pierre

Strata Poster
You can't, its been down for a while, look at that link I've posted, if you can see through the crap that gets posted, actually, this is the best link to read...

(Even the PS Forums are lagging at the moment)...

http://community.eu.playstation.com/pla ... d.id=58096

EDIT : LAIN - I saw you playing Age of Booty the other day, was it the trial or full version? If it was the full version would you say it was worth the dollar as I was impressed by the trial? Cheers bruv.

Lain

Giga Poster
Lolz. :p

It was just the trial version. I never buy the full version of anything because I'm a poor student. Also, I'm not really into those kind of games, but anything with pirates in it has got to be awesome.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah I'm getting that error on the store as well Lain.
Urgh. What time is Home coming out?
I suspect it will be part of a system upgrade as it adds an icon to the XMB doesn't it?
They've been making us wait for ages for Home and now that they've given the date they probably won't release it till just before midnight tonight.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Lol well it kept me occupied for longer than five minutes... I was pretty impressed by the surroundings (like the PSP advert and stuff) and the arcade games are cool for a quick go, lost a game of pool, I suck at bowling!

The prices of some stuff is extortionate but I guess Home isn't gunna pay for itself!
Lain wasn't impressed with my dancing either...

Oh well, back to CoD...

Lain

Giga Poster
^Haha.

I wasn't actually at the Playstation while that was happening, so I missed it.

But yeah, I enjoyed the bowling. It was good.

Ollie

CF Legend
It took me absolutely ages to get in due to the servers being packed. :p
Had a look around and started a game of bowling. Got a strike on my first go and then lost connection. :x
It's really good though and I'm impressed by the scale of it and the surroundings. It seems that you just keep finding stuff. :D

kimahri

CF Legend
Rofl Rofl Double post.

Went to Game at din dins and bought ZOE cause I was interested in it, Lord of the Rings The Thrid Age cause it has the same battle system as Final Fantasy X and Thief Deadly Shadows because of the Shalebridge Cradel for a tenner.

WOO! Cheapness ftw.