What's new

The Games we play...

Kebab

Giga Poster
The best game OF ALL TIME! is the original Kingdom Hearts. Just a pure magical experience, and it makes me feel like I'm in another world :--D I do miss it so :cry:

A fantastic contendor is Final Fantasy VII. Just wow! I was stoked at just how amazing this game was, and nearly 12 years old now it hasen't really aged :?

Both of these games are emotional rollercoasters, I do also recommend Lost Odyssey, which is the best JRPG around this period.

Lain

Giga Poster
coasterchris93 said:
I was stoked at just how amazing this game was, and nearly 12 years old now it hasen't really aged.

It really, really has.

Graphically, it's so appalling that I can't stand to look at it for more than five minutes.

kimahri

CF Legend
[Ollie mode ACTIVATED Initiate toddler hair]

7 IS ****!

6 IS BETTER!

[/ollie mode]

Kingdom Hearts isn't that bad but I wouldent say it's the best game ever. I does bring out your inner child with all the disney stuff (GOOFY FTW!).

And Coaster christ if you want a good JRPG.

Play the other Main Final Fantasy games (Except 11). 6 Is my personal favourite, Loads of memorable stuff happens and dispite being 2-D sprites they are really high detail and look good. The characters also show much more emotion even with the simple gestures... and KEFKA IS AWESOME!

10 is good to. 8 is a little over complicated. 12 and 3 are alright. 1 is bloody hard <3. 2 is funny. 4 is great too.

[ollie mode again]

SEVEN IS ****!

[/ollie mode]

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Mario Kart... for real! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytfhzcSF-Y&eurl=http://www.infendo.com/[/youtube]

Ollie

CF Legend
^Lol.

If anyone sees me online on CoD:WaW send me a message titled "Zombie" and I'll quit my game and come and join your party for a Nazi Zombie game. :)

peep

CF Legend
OMG, at last! Ghostbusters: the game

It looks fricking ace. It includes the story of the first two films and then the unmade third film!

LINKAGE!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Unfortunately the release date just keeps getting pushed further & further back, with the launch now expected to come next November or even perhaps 1st quarter 2010. :(

Ollie

CF Legend
That trailer makes the Ghostbusters game look so good. It's certainly made me more interested in it. :)

peep

CF Legend
East Coast(er) General said:
^Unfortunately the release date just keeps getting pushed further & further back, with the launch now expected to come next November or even perhaps 1st quarter 2010. :(

I heard it had troubles with getting a release date due to the company that was going to distribute or something went bust, I dunno, something like that. Anywho, last I heard was a new company got hold of the game resulting in the trailer in the link I posted. I think it was originally meant to come out last year, been following the new dates since then, disappeared off play.com at one point too. A trailer seems promising.

kimahri

CF Legend
Finished Panzer Dragoon Orta on easy and unlocked the Original Panzer Dragoon.

Its much slower and bloody hard. not sure if I like it as much but hey 2 games in one isnt bad for a fiver.

Apparently there is another story in there. Not sure if has any gameplay though and I hevent unlocked the first one so I'm not going to try it untill I do.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
nah, theyre only my second choice team.
Currently I only have the latest one, and am rubbish at making my own liveries on the website

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
kimahri said:
I've been with WipEout since Fusion.

<3 Feisar.

Fail, I had the very first one on PC.

Had to take it back due to a lack of 3DFX card :lol:

Erm, I fail! :p

kimahri

CF Legend
I was still on my amiga back then so yeah.

I kinda missed that.

And Saturn Emulators are not very hardware friendly.

Ollie

CF Legend
I'm slowly going through Uncharted again to pick up all the lost treasures I missed first time round and to get some more awards. :)