CF Legend
I THINK I'VE JUST WET MYSELF! :shock:
I KNOW WHAT I'LL BE GETTING ON RELEASE DAY. :p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVvOq67SDU&feature=related[/youtube]

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^No need to double post just to get it at the top of the page Ollie. Most of us always check all posts since the last one we saw, regardless of how many pages back we have to go.
Some wanna be mod you are. :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Kimi & Jer (& anyone else who would like to join in), I wanna play Left4Dead wit yews! Any chance o' dat happnen'?

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Looks good, being a fan of the Ace Combat series, really hope they make number 7, but been no word and they are normally released by this time, so not looking good.
AC5 was amazing, had best soundtrack in my opinion, especially the title song, Blurry, 2nd best plane, best squadron, best charecter, best wingman who loves everyting you do, everything was amazing.
ACZ was class, and the overture on the last mission is simply stunning.
Didn't care too much for ACX, because it was on PSP, didn't work too well.
AC6 is the best since 5, on 360 at last, everything is stunning. The cockpit works for the fist time, you can go higher and faster, and the fantasy plane you get at the end is amazing, untill it stalls, easily. Not as good as Falken from 5 and Z and Morgan from X though. You can download new planes, which means you can get a version of the fantasy plane that doesn't stall all the time.

But why are their less planes each time? 5 had about 60, but they all looked stunning, 6 only has about 25-35

Pierre

Strata Poster
Ollie said:
^Lol.

If anyone sees me online on CoD:WaW send me a message titled "Zombie" and I'll quit my game and come and join your party for a Nazi Zombie game. :)

What were you playing earlier when you kept inviting me? By the time I'd finished my game and realised the server was full or I was unable to join game session :lol:

I'm just whoring HQ and CFT to rnak up at the moment.
When my COD4 broke I was on Level 41 Prestige 9... so I was so close, I'm gunna make sure I actually complete this bad boy this time around!

Oh and Ghostbusters trailer does actually look epic win.

kimahri

CF Legend
East Coast(er) General said:
Kimi & Jer (& anyone else who would like to join in), I wanna play Left4Dead wit yews! Any chance o' dat happnen'?

Definatly not tonigh since I'm kinda banned from games consoles due to migrain earlier.

and

Hardcore Team Deathmatch FTW.

Ollie

CF Legend
Downloaded a the Theme Park and Movie studio levels for Pain. Had a quick go on them and they're pretty cool and it's nice to have a fresh level to hurl your character around. :p
I also like the fact that you can change the launcher positions now. :)

Ollie

CF Legend
^Yeah. It's free and will become another icon on the XMB after another system update.
It's completely free but you only have to pay extra if you want a bigger house or you want to buy extra clothes and furniture for your avatar. :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Home open Beta launch is TOMORROW

There's already a CoasterForce club and clubhouse ;)

kimahri

CF Legend
Ollie said:
^Yeah. It's free and will become another icon on the XMB after another system update.
It's completely free but you only have to pay extra if you want a bigger house or you want to buy extra clothes and furniture for your avatar. :)

Yeah... Like I'm doing that.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Fans of action/horror films rejoice-a new Aliens game is out in June!
Set after the crap 3rd film, you are a team of marines searching for Ripley, the Sulaco and CPL Hicks. Interestingly, there is no HUD. Just you and the aliens. No map, no ammo count, no nothing. Should be terrifying.