What's new

The Games we play...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
southend_marc said:
The new Star Wars game is out tomorrow can not wait now, I just remembered :)

Can I have it when you've finished with it.. On Saturday please? ;)

Griffin

Roller Poster
southend_marc said:
The new Star Wars game is out tomorrow can not wait now, I just remembered :)
Ooh. I'm gonna have to buy that. It's meant to be so good. Hopefully the gameplay on Wii will be good as I don't have a ps2 anymore :(

Ollie

CF Legend
Although I found the demo very repetitive the story looks good on Force Unleashed. I've got the book of the story of the game so once I've finished what I'm reading at the moment will read through it, and if I like the story then I may get the game.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Griffin said:
Hopefully the gameplay on Wii will be good as I don't have a ps2 anymore :(

I couldn't interest you in a 'special' PS2 could I? PM me ;)

Lain

Giga Poster
I downloaded the demo of Elefunk this afternoon. It's great fun! Physics based puzzles are awesome. Shame I'm far too tight/skint to spend £5 on the full game.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I didn't like Elefunk (got the demo about two months back), I found it just didn't work how I expected it to. I used to play "Bridge It" a lot many years ago. Same thing, written by structural engineers though and it was a train not an elephant. So I'm used to the physics working in a realistic manner, not the manner on Elefunk, which is more jigsaw puzzle than sandbox physics.

Shame, I was really looking forward to it as well :(

PLCP

Mega Poster
I've had Rock Band 2 for a few days now and I must say, it's pretty awesome. Song Selection is decent, it's still a little easy on guitar though, although bass has gotten considerably harder, imo. Drums are still impossible, and vocals, well, ****, they're vocals.

Ollie

CF Legend
My PS3 now has 200GB memory. :p

And I also just completed Elite Beat Agents. That last level with the two songs was really difficult. :)
Just going to get some more 100% and unlock the bonus songs/stages.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ollie said:
^I put a new Hard Drive thing in it. :p

As Pierre almost says - You now have 200Gb storage, or hard drive. It's nothing like memory.

I wish people would learn stuff... It's like saying "what? You only have a pocket in your coat - I have a wardrobe!" Yeah, both are places to keep things, but they're really not the same thing at all! :p

Ollie

CF Legend
I'm crap with computer knowledge though. I just knew that it was big. :p

Everything you get though saves to the same place, so where I had 40GB before (which was what the PS3 was when I got it) I got a new one that's 200GB and put that in. So when I go and check in the options how much free space I have it says 180GB (as I've already filled 20GB's worth).

I don't know if I've written that right as I'm crap with technical language, but at least I know what I mean. :)

marc

CF Legend
Well I got the new Star Wars game and what a pile of poo.

It looks good yes but its just the same on every level plus half the time you have no idea where to go.

The levels are to long and the flights with the bosses are stupid due to having to press things in an order I would rather just hit the person.

Overall I am really not impressed and can not see myself spending much time on it.