What's new

The Games we play...

Pierre

Strata Poster
Haha well you've give me something to do on my next stint at work, I've spent the first one reading the euro-live report topic, the next one will be spent reading up about remote play.

Are the BETA's being released by SCEA or SCEE?

If its SCEA I guess I have a chance with the time-zone difference maybe?!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's SCEE and is part of the European Playstation Store update. So when that gets updated, the Beta is available.

It used to be around 3:30 p.m., but recently it's been as late as 6:00 or 7:00...

(BTW, I can't get Remote Play working on my PS3 from another network other than my own - I think something is firewalled somewhere :( )

Mark

Strata Poster
I bought the Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection for ps3 the other day.

Everyone knows the games so there really isn't much point mentioning them. It's amzing how addictive Sonic and Columns have become so very quickly though.

They have also added a bunch of trophies in too. Not that I have earned a single one lol...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Took me weeks to get all the trophies on that Mark :lol:

The thing is, none of the games really interested me massively. I liked Columns still and a few others, but I just don't have the patience for those kinds of games anymore.

Most of them maybe got and hour or so play to get the trophy, then I ditched them.

Then again, I wasn't a big fan of the Megadrive anyway :)

Ollie

CF Legend
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20100125/ts ... f2b7e.html

This story amused me quite a bit for several reasons...
1. They're Italian
2. Completely over the top for a ridiculous story
3. They're Italian
4. The boys name is Mario which is hilarious in an article about video games
5. The fact the violent attack happened after his parents gave him FIFA as they didn't want him playing violent video games

And they say violent video games are a bad influence? :lol:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^You cheeky ****er! Talk about spamming/post-boosting!

kimahri

CF Legend
Well, that was odd. Don't see how them being Italian makes it so incredably hilarious you need to mention it twice. :|

marc

CF Legend
I found F1-04 for the PS2 in with a load of cds last night so I had to try it again.

F1 games have hardly moved on at all, yes they look better now but the actual game play of the 04 version was better than the one that game out on the ps3.

kimahri

CF Legend
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZQbrnCIgko[/youtube]

What the hell is Sazh doing? And Bahamut looks ****ing awesome.

9th March, Hurry the hell up!

big john

Mega Poster
after playing DARKSIDERS for quite a while now and still loving it its timw for a change tonight i just got

NO MORE HEROES 2

and up to now its just a fricking awsome as the first go buy when officioly reliesed heh i love working in a games shop and getting early stuff YAY

kimahri

CF Legend
big john said:
NO MORE HEROES 2

and up to now its just a fricking awsome as the first go buy when officioly reliesed heh i love working in a games shop and getting early stuff YAY

RageFace2.png

kimahri

CF Legend
Actually I just remebered. john, you work for GAME yeah? In that case you should have some idea when NMH2 is getting an official release.

It should be the same for all stores through out yeah?

Ollie

CF Legend
^When I've gone into Game before and asked about release dates they look in a massive book but they never have it for the game I'm looking for. Then I go home search on the net and find out it's next week. :p
I want to get MAG but can't afford it. :(

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Does it help if I say "Somewhere earlier than March 31st"?

I'm currently playing Solitaire. I don't get the story mode at all, and the characters are not people you can see yourself in. It has no multiplayer support either.

Stupid game.

kimahri

CF Legend
^ Is it rated M?

I only buy M rated games cause it has cool blood and guts and adult language therefore it mades me mature as well therefor I am cool and oly cool people play M rated games.