What's new

The Games we play...

Ollie

CF Legend
^When's the release date?
I can't flippin' wait for it. The first one is one of my favourite games ever made and the second looks really good. Although it seems strange going from a jungle to a city (not all the levels will be in the city I think).
The gameplay looks as good as ever though and the graphics are stunning once again. :)

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
I hate naughty dog now that they've said the new Jak game is for PS2 and PSP.

I have all 4 jak games, but i sold my PS2 so now i can't get the new game :evil:

Kebab

Giga Poster
Green Grass and High Tides! It's the one song on Rock Band I cannot do (expert), and I always get so close but just fail. I manage to get 80-90% through the entire song, I just wished that second solo wasn't as intense as it is :(

It's the only song I really struggle on other than Flirtin' With Disaster, the rest of the songs can be completed no problem.

Ollie

CF Legend
Been playing the new (well I've only just started it) XI thing on Home. I love it. It opens up lots of new areas, there's tonnes of awesome retro games to play including one of the old games that are just text. <3
There's also a really cool minigame where you get to play as a fish in an aquarium. :)

Worth doing if you have the time.

Ollie

CF Legend
Can you just tell us?

Also does anyone know the release dates for Fat Princess and Uncharted 2 in the UK?