The Games we play...

kimahri

CF Legend
Ollie said:
Can you just tell us?

Yes.

Et

23420303.jpg

I did say I wanted to try it to see how bad it was.

And all in all.

Not very.

It plays fine, it's just. Really boring. :| and slightly confusing. Especially with no manual but since I saw a video on how to beat it a while back it wasn't too bad.

Edit.

Fat Princess is out this summer and Uncharted 2 hasn't had any announcements for a euro release yet. It's coming out in autumn this year in America how ever so. Late autumn, early winter or Christmas?

Ollie

CF Legend
But PS3 doesn't have a region lock thing does it so can't you just import it over once it's released in America?

Ollie

CF Legend
Also Summer is a long time, so I still have no clue about FP. They've been advertising it around Home on the billboards and stuff though. :)
Also that AvP game looks like it may be good as well.

mrclam

Giga Poster
ET was unfairly labelled as the worst game ever.

Everyone knows the worst game ever was a game called "wacky funsters"

Pierre

Strata Poster
Ollie PS3 isn't region locked, but if any additional content comes out you'd need to have a U.S account to download it, (not sure about how the purchase would work?) because I remember a lot of people on the PS forums having problems with that.

Ollie

CF Legend
My friend came over and we went on the PS3 quite a bit.
I introduced him to Uncharted which he seemed to enjoy. We then moved onto Eye of Judgement as he was thinking of getting it and wanted to play it to see how it worked. We both played against each other and it was great fun. I hadn't played it for ages as I got bored of playing the computer all the time and never winning and it took too long to set up and put away each time. But playing it with someone you know and seeing the monsters come to life on screen and battle is amazing. Great fun and really shows how good the game is. :)
Then we moved onto CoD:WaW and had a couple of games of Nazi Zombie. Where we got to round 15 with just two of us on Verrukt(sp?). :D Then we swapped that for Little Big Planet as he hadn't played that before so my little sister joined in and we had great fun doing that with three players. :)
CoD4 was next as I hadn't played it for ages. Was weird getting used to the maps and weapons again and I still find I'm worse on this than CoD:WaW for some reason :?
Then we went back onto CoD:WaW for some free for alls against each other were we had sniping matches with DP28's (I'm amazing with them. :)) and played a little bit of hide and seek.
Also I lent him Uncharted and he let me borrow Burnout Paradise as I've wanted it for a while and it's great fun so no doubt I'll be playing that quite a bit. :)
It's good as I can't afford any new games at the moment so just swapping one with a friend for a couple of weeks is good as it's something new for me to play.

Ollie

CF Legend
Also forgot that we played Guitar Hero 3 and High Velocity Bowling as well. :p

Also...
Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 2 expands the addictive CoD multiplayer experience with three new multiplayer maps and one new co-op/Zombie map. Battle to control the river bridge in “Banzai” - a bright jungle map featuring a waterfall and hidden caves. In “Corrosion” face down your enemy in a shattered train yard, and in “Sub Pens” wipe the monsoon rain from your eyes as you struggle over a bombed-out submarine base. The Zombies make a return in “Shi No Numa” (Zombie Swamp) featuring Perk machines, the deadly new Wunderwaffe DG-2, new Achievements / Trophies… and flaming Hell Hounds!

Map Pack 2 is slated for release this June. Keep an eye out here at CallOfDuty.com for more information regarding Map Pack 2, and follow @JD_2020 on Twitter for the latest news as it breaks!

Glad to see that they're happy to keep new content and maps coming out to keep everyone playing. :)
More Zombie maps are good as well .:)

Map Pack 3 has also been confirmed for the end of the year somewhere (November I think).

kimahri

CF Legend
There needs to be a Zombie map pack containing nothing but zombie maps.

That would make a very happy kim indeed.

Especially if one of these maps manages to add more players instead of a usual 4 but that's probably not going to happen. Ah well. I can dream can't I?

peep

CF Legend
Sister got Singstar: Pop Edition today. Now they are always improving on this game and its latest feature is so cool, speech recognition menus. It works really well, would be cool if they somehow made the feature available for the previous PS3 games.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
T'was on Fallout 3 today, trying to get really good armour (TB-51 power armour).

And the game glitches and there is only the body armour and no helmet! :shock:

big john

Mega Poster
Peep Wrote
would be cool if they somehow made the feature available for the previous PS3 games

It is available in all singstar games on ps3 it was a free download through the singstore in the last updat which also got trophies too. next time you use it say S H I T it always goes to brittany spears lol

peep

CF Legend
^I did download from the singstore but it says it only works on the new Pop Edition. I may check tomorrow then with the other ones.

Lain

Giga Poster
Both 'The Darkness' and 'Dark Sector' on PS3 are a fiver each from Asda's website.

What I would like to know is, is either of them any good?

Ollie

CF Legend
The Darkness is awesome. It's not the best game but it's great fun to play and it's very gory when you rip people apart with the demon things.
Online is very good on it as well. It's a shame as not many people play it so you'll usually be playing against just 4 or 5 people but the pace and challenge of online is pretty cool.
So I recommend The Darkness. Haven't played Dark Sector so can't really say if that's worth it or not. But both at a fiver is a reason to get them even if you don't like them.

Lain

Giga Poster
Yeah, I just ordered both of them.

My PS3 is currently at home, so when I go home on Saturday I'll have shiny new copies of Prince of Persia, Endwar, Little Big Planet, Dark Sector and The Darkness to play on.

Fun.