What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | "Iron Rattler" |Steel Hybrid

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Antinos said:
Even though it's believed to just be a turn into the station, anybody else notice that they STILL haven't shown the very end of the ride?

I did. I posted that a page or two back and everyone said it was just a turn into the brake run. Though that pic jerry just posted makes me think there's at least an airtime hill after the tunnel.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas | "Iron Rattler" |Steel Hybrid

Nope, that is an ejector hill right into the brake run.

Panorama doesnt tell lies :3

madhjsp said:
540960_10200865624347452_1721278717_n.jpg

Far right, zoom in.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
This topic has made me laugh. A lot.

First there was a video which I expected to be testing, and was actually about a man screwing in a bolt.
Then the actual testing video was someone just squatting in a bush. WTF?!
That's before the falling down comments.

LMFAO

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Aw yeah, someone screwing in a bolt and a train going through a turn...this is some intense stuff here! :wink:
Does look sick though. Is RMC gunna have 3 coasters in the top 5 come next MH poll? I think so.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Yes, Iron Rattler will be in the steel category. It has a solid shot however at making the top 10.

bmac

Giga Poster
Hyde244 said:
Yes, Iron Rattler will be in the steel category. It has a solid shot however at making the top 10.

That's if it doesn't collapse before Hawker's 2013 polls are announced :wink:

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
rollermonkey said:
I don't think so. Mitch put New Texas Giant on the steel poll, didn't he?

Yes, and Iron Rattler would be as well.
My apologies, I wasn't very clear at all. I didn't mean RMC would have 3 all in the wooden top 5, just that all 3 would be in their respective top 5s!

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Does this have an opening date yet?

Been awhile since we've had anything on this ride. I'm hoping to get there. testing seems to be going well.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be posting a construction update here in a few hours with lots of photos, videos and info.