What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | "Iron Rattler" |Steel Hybrid

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I simply posted that so that he will think more about what & how he posts in the future. Since "he's young and new" he could have asked "Aren't El Toro and T Express built by Intamin and Aftershock by Vekoma?" instead of trying to correct a Team Member.

kimahri

CF Legend
Could easily been done in a nicer way, again other than an easy misconception about really obscure tidbits, he was fine, now le shill brah, find calmness in your soul.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Since when have I been known for saying things in a nice way? :p

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Hyde244 said:
It is true RMC was hired to solely construction other coaster manufacturer's roller coasters. It is also true that we associate the likes of El Toro and Aftershock with Intamin and Vekoma respectively.

The point of my post was to say RMC has been involved with dozens of coaster constructions already - all of which never fell over. ;)

True 'nuff, but lifting pieces designed by someone else and bolting them together is a long ways from designing them yourself. Especially with the moving forces involved in a coaster.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Nice little panorama shot of what this looks like from the path. Sexy.

540960_10200865624347452_1721278717_n.jpg

Snoo

The Legend
I do think the orange looks delicious, along with the wood, against the rock face. Bravo on SF part for doing this. Now if only CF could follow suit.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
New virtual POV. Is that an airtime hill at 42 seconds?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8p67C9bET4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I believe you mean it looks sexy as hell, but this will be an air machine.The drops back down into the canyon will be epic.

bmac

Giga Poster
Snoo said:
I do think the orange looks delicious, along with the wood, against the rock face. Bravo on SF part for doing this. Now if only CF could follow suit.

Sea World could be taking notice, not sure about Cedar Fair.

And this thing looks like it could have its fair share of air time even though it has so many overbanks. The Double-Up going up the cliffside looks delish, and that dive into the tunnel is definitely going to be fun no matter where you sit.

Snoo

The Legend
If it rides ANYTHING like what we've experienced the last few days.. it may be one of the best coasters on the planet. Not trying to hype expectations or nothing. :p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
The last bolt has been placed. Time for testing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzGcaGbipvc[/youtube]

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Even though it's believed to just be a turn into the station, anybody else notice that they STILL haven't shown the very end of the ride?