What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | "Iron Rattler" |Steel Hybrid

B&MintaminGCI

Roller Poster
Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas |

Intricks said:
That looks like it will feel very interesting going through that Zero-G Roll.

I wonder if all of RMCs Zero-Gs will look like that, or if they will eventually change into what we normally see.

It reminds me of Batman and Robin: The Chiller's former zero g rolls, just without a spine.

k3nfql4578o1l2003c38in.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The way the RMC track is constructed (like wooden track) with the ties connecting the two rails forming part of the support structure (unlike in steel coasters where the supports 'bolt on' at specific locations) they'll almost always look like this when they put a piece of track upside-down.

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas |

Intricks said:
That looks like it will feel very interesting going through that Zero-G Roll.

I wonder if all of RMCs Zero-Gs will look like that, or if they will eventually change into what we normally see.
I'm not really sure what you mean, the only reason it looks weird is because it has a higher exit than entrance, like Hydra, so the rotation is a bit off and looks like it's a bit longer than usual due to the entrance being heavily banked and the rotation extending well beyond the zero-g part.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas | "Iron Rattler" |Steel Hybrid

tomahawKSU said:
I'm assuming he thinks because it looks under supported. Just like everyone who criticizes RMC rides.

Considering the praise I give towards Outlaw Run, far off.

Actually, bottom feeder hit it spot on. It just doesnt look like a typical Zero-G. You arent upside-down at the apex of the inversion, rather you are exiting at the highest point.

It just looks weird and I wonder if it will feel odd.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I was referring to Smithy, not you.

I think this ride is going to be fantastic. I wouldn't be surprised if my top 3 were all RMC's creations by the time I ride them all.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
tomahawKSU said:
I think this ride is going to be fantastic. I wouldn't be surprised if my top 3 were all RMC's creations by the time I ride them all.

I feel the same way. I also love red track. It really pops on the wood.

Smithy

Strata Poster
tomahawKSU said:
I was referring to Smithy, not you.

You'll notice I said looks like, rather than is definitely 100% without fail going to.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
It seriously looks like something out of Sim Theme Park.

51027_full.jpg

tomahawk

Strata Poster
View from top of the drop.

via Screamscape facebook page

Oh wait, this will crumble on the first test run too since RMC is stupid and they have no clue what they are doing.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Am I the only one that wished the roll was on the other side and you roll over the edge of the cliff? :p

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Thekingin64 said:
^That would be amazing!

That view from the top is amazing!

I actually like how the airtime hill extends over and down the cliff, I think it's gonna be one of the best moments on the ride.
It would look cool with the roll though.