Re: Rumored B&M for Sea World Orlando

thumb_image_11776.jpg

sure looks it :p

Intricks

Strata Poster

Entrance plaza

10906408_900173013354199_9018739859903119985_n.jpg

Edit: 4750ft long I think the teaser vid said.

Omg.....this thing makes me happy ^-^

nadroJ

CF Legend

Absolutely stunning! I'm loving the aesthetic Sea World have been going for as of late, the colour scheme is so enjoyable and gorgeous and finally a beastly coaster for Orlando! Sea World are bringing the coaster game in a big way, so glad they've finally managed to see sense and present something that raws attention away from BlackFishGate.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016

It looks so good. If it looks even half as good as that concept art it'll be stunning. I loved SeaWorld anyway, Manta and Kraken are excellent coasters, this really will up their game even more. Yet more reason to return!

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster

YES! Someone hold me. A perfect choice for the park. Just hope Mako has a good interaction with water.

Intricks

Strata Poster

From the layout perspective (a photo in which I cant copy damnit), it is completely over water minus the initial bits and the near end.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster

<3 Fingers crossed it will resemble the newer hypers/gigas/whatever and include ground hugging (or water hugging in this case) elements as well as larger hills. Wunderbar!

InvertedPrey

Roller Poster

Greetings Coaster Force community!

This looks absolutely incredible. Raging Bull and Diamondback were two outstanding rides when I rode back a few years ago. Very excited for this to come to my home park!

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster

I'm very happy a large airtime-focused coaster is finally going to be built in Florida. The layout appears to be fairly typical of a standard B&M hyper, but the setting and theming could help to make it slightly better than most others. Sea World is going to have a rather exceptional trio of coasters when this opens.

_koppen

Hyper Poster

The theming and location will make this ride, the coaster itself look rather dull.

andrus

Giga Poster

Definitely looks like a crowd pleaser :) Hope it works out well for SWO!

On the one hand I personally find the layout dull-ish (if we're looking at regular B&M floater, which we probably are). But then again it will be the first major airtime focused ride in Florida, which definitely will make it stick out!

peep

CF Legend

I think the layout looks OK. I'm more impressed by the fab artwork. I can see it fitting in with the rest of the park really well.

Next year is looking like a bumper year for Orlando (Busch just made a hint at an announcement for their spinning cred).

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Re: SeaWorld | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

LOOK AT IT. SUCH AHHHH SO GOOD.

The projected pov in the video looks fab, I can literally feel myself coming out of my seat over the airtime hills.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster

Here's a animated POV of the ride - [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0DPBkeM_Aw[/youtube]

As well as ROR details on the ride - [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG8laO7On2k[/youtube]

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster

Boo! They missed a trick. It's very Silver Star but shorter. Back to comfort eating then :(

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016

Love the look of this! I doubt it'll be one of the better hypers (though I thought the same of Behemoth and soundly ate my words there) but it's the perfect addition to Central Florida. What you can see in the animation also shows a zero car that looks like it was done in a similar style to Cheetah Hunt's, so this might have a really cool train as well. It'll have great surroundings, knowing Seaworld, not sure about the rest of the ride. I feel like whether or not this is received well by enthusiasts is going to hang entirely on whether or not they can get enough Behemoth-esque ridiculous airtime out of that layout. Because the animation (which isn't the greatest source of accuracy, I know) doesn't exactly portray an airtime machine like some of the higher rated ones.

I find it interesting it's a first gen as well. My guess is that the ride experience is going to be most comparable to Apollo.