What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo

Mega Poster
CONCEPT ART!

I collect the movie monthly magazine EMPIRE and they managed to Scoop this exclusive, check it out.

str002ib4.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=str002ib4.jpg

Jools

Giga Poster
Smithy said:
There's a difference between asking every hour when they're right in front of you, and asking when there hasn't been any for a few days.

Erm... okay, tell everybody else that, and not me, I was just trying to be nice :cry:

Everyone attacks me on this site, it's wierd, I asked after like a week and "SNAP!" :(

I basically meant what Rob said.

Nice concept art :)

Ben

CF Legend
I will officially say now, if it looks anything like that concept art, I will eat my own testicles.

And he can't tell us what's at the bottom of the drop? Probably a saw. At best. Because this is Thorpe.

Rush

Giga Poster
^^It says Steepest Drop. :roll:

Last edited by Jewls1993 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hmm... you fail at trying to hide your fail.

That concept art looks great and I'm hoping they can make it look like that in the finished product!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Ben said:
I will officially say now, if it looks anything like that concept art, I will eat my own testicles.
Future generations may remember this quote and giggle...

In 1970 said:
If they find any oil in the Norwegian sea, it won't be enough to fill a drinking glass. In fact, I will drink all the oil they find, just to state how much a waste of money this project is.
Be careful with what you say.

Well, concept art is... concept art. Look at Manta's and how much we argued about that. Should be interesting to see how this will turn out. And I hope they will provide security cameras in the queue, to be able to identify, find and really ruin the chavs who eventually will start breaking things.

Jools

Giga Poster
Rush said:

That concept art looks great and I'm hoping they can make it look like that in the finished product!

It was a mistake and I noticed it before I saw your post so piss off please, before I commit suicide, I've really had it up to here in crap today

Slash

Giga Poster
Rush said:

leave him alone, we all make mistakes.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
neo said:

Wow! I never knew that D'Caprio collected comic book artwork.

Although looking forward to a new big coaster in the UK, I can't see how this will thrill me after the first few goes. I mean, once I know all the effects and ****, it'll just be another Euro-Fighter.

I think it's a coaster I'll have to ride at leats 10 times to make a sound judgement.

Rush

Giga Poster
Jewls1993 said:
Rush said:

It was a mistake and I noticed it before I saw your post so piss off please, before I commit suicide, I've really had it up to here in crap today

Well seeing as you edited it nine minutes from your first post and four minutes after mine. I think you may need to get your eyes tested seeing as not only did you mis-read the article/made a mistake with your writing without reading it back, but you also apparently missed my post just two posts down from yours.

I was only correcting you.(but in a rather sardonic way.) Sorry I also don't have a crystal ball which lets me know how crap a day certain members have been having. I have not read any bad news from you as of writing this post and so there is no need to take it out on a joke.

Oh and slash, tell that to any other member that takes the piss out of what people write. Just because I am not as an 'aggressive' poster as other members it doesn't mean you can pick me up on that.

EDIT: And if you want to challenge me on that post then PM me.

Emmett

Giga Poster
"I couldn't possibly tell you what lies in wait at the bottom of that drop".

Subtle hint, wonder what thats about?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Rush said:
And if you want to challenge me on that post then PM me.

Yes, quite.

This topic gets enough spam as it is.

Erm, in a vain attempt to get this back on topic...erm...erm...I can't think of anything to add about this.

Roll on March, or whenever it opens, so I can ride the bloody thing.

spicy

Giga Poster
The thing is the theme is one thing but the ride is another in this case.

In that article they are solely concentrating on the theme with things like "Thorpe Park will take you on a horror film"

Well no it won't, Thorpe Park will take me on a Eurofighter with a horror theme.
Lets be honest as soon as we are out of the station and onto the lift hill it doesn't matter what the theme is its all down to the layout and in my opinion, for a Eurofighter, the layout looks pretty damn good.

Although if they do theme it like the concept art it will be awesome.

Jools

Giga Poster
For those who've watched Scooby Doo the Movie (1), you know them swinging axe's, maybe something like that, but obviously high enough not to hit anyone, and maybe not sharp, incase several people loose there hands with there hands up :lol:

My money is on that, or like a Saw or spikes drop down

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Nah, station loading gates...surely?

It looks like the station gates for Mystery Mine at Dollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.