What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

CF Legend
^Or just cut of the queue line outside and send you in in small groups where once you are up on the platform you join another smaller queue to board the ride.

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
Parts of that would work great in SAW's queue.

I'd like lots of screaming inside the station building, stuff like that.

I really hope the queue in there is themed.

Emmett

Giga Poster
I would love to see the queue area like that, but I could just imagine the amount of messing going on with chavs, etc in the area. The place would be wrecked.

They should just have a walk through with windows on each side in which you can see into rooms with all the effects, screens inside.

marc

CF Legend
Thats what I meant Ollie :)

But from what we saw of the station building it did not look like there was enough room for that type of walk through. But until the building is done we dont really know how much room is in there.

Lofty

CF Legend
To anyone thats saying about waiting for ages in the dark...

If they did a walkthrough area, they wouldnt have a continuous throughput, they would send you through in groups, just like Port Aventura does with El Diablo, makes mroe sense!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Nah, that would involve planning, organisation and staff. At least three of those are missing from Thorpe ;)

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
southend_marc said:
But from what we saw of the station building it did not look like there was enough room for that type of walk through. But until the building is done we dont really know how much room is in there.

Looks pretty damn big to me.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
queuetr3.png

I slightly messed up the lineing up of the 2 plan pictures (the ground floor one should be slightly to the right), but thats the layout of the queue.

Now I have no idea where they can put in rooms, becuase there is just ..no room!

supersion

Mega Poster
I haven't visited this topic for a while, and to me it seems like it's going to be a fabulous ride, wether the theming's good or not. It always amazes me how fast Gerstlauer rides get put up, it's pretty insane. :)

I think it's great that you'l be able to purchase a video of yourself on the ride, it worked really well with Furius Baco in PortAventura and I'm sure it will here too. Just as long as it's not like the video you have on Kumali in Flamingoland. :?

marc

CF Legend
Coaster-Fiend said:
southend_marc said:

Looks pretty damn big to me.

I meant the width inside the building not the height of it etc.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, I can actualy see this attraction and its area maybe getting used for Fright Nights in years to come by!

I know this will probably start arguments but who cares, I'm just saying, if it was in my park, I would have thought about it for years to come!

Jools

Giga Poster
Maykay said:
Any new pictures about? Cladding should be on the building by now....

Don't, I got moaned at for saying that,
I got "Updates will come when they come."
And I understand that you are interested and wonderous like me, but some people class it as pointless posting therefore, don't like it.

But answering your question: I havn't seen any since the 19th of the track (layout)

A

Anonymous

Jewls1993 said:
Maykay said:
Any new pictures about? Cladding should be on the building by now....

Don't, I got moaned at for saying that,
I got "Updates will come when they come."
And I understand that you are interested and wonderous like me, but some people class it as pointless posting therefore, don't like it.

But answering your question: I havn't seen any since the 19th of the track (layout)

To be honest I don't really care, asking for update information is just as valid as any other. Especially compared to some of the rubbish that has gone on in this topic of mine.

Smithy

Strata Poster
There's a difference between asking every hour when they're right in front of you, and asking when there hasn't been any for a few days.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Updates will come when they come. Asking if there is any is just going to prompt someone to go and look, just like you yourself could've done. Its just a matter of searching through the sites who are covering the construction.

A

Anonymous

Ive been keeping my updates with themeuk on Saw. I can't believe how many people dislike the theme of all this. I love it, I agree maybe not Saw and it could of been a horror theme without the Saw film going on. But I have showed so many people the mini website and they love it. I really am looking forward to the queue experience and hope it is something like that Saw attraction video clip. Just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.