What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jools

Giga Poster
ThorpeCoasters.jpg

This is one of my favourite pictures, it shows all coasters bar Flying Fish, except you can't really see XNWO as its covered by a pyramid :lol:
:roll:

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
andybeard said:
Screaming Coasters said:
haaaaaaa jewish1939, your so funny...

Unlike you. I'm not sure if you intended that as a joke or whether I'd find your name on the BNP membership list that was leaked yesterday. Not funny either way.

Looks like you've just poorly translated my post. I have you know it was a play on his username as I were trying to be sarcastic. I mean nothing by it and I don't intend to apologise if I've offended you.

Mark

Strata Poster
Guys I strongly suggest you get back on topic and NOW! One and only warning!

Anyways, that airtime hill is look very, for want of a better word, SEXEH!

There is definately oppurtunity to get in there and get some great photos, especially with the CCR running so close. Which leads on to my my other point.

Bearing in mind Saw and CCR are nice linked it would seem even more appropriate for Samurai to be rethemed. It is inbetween the two as such and rather then Saw being on its own island yet still part of CC, Samurai would be a nice link to give a bit more consistency to Canada Creek.

Mark

Strata Poster
So do I normally, but I looked at Airtime hill and thought.... ooooooo, should be lots of sexeh airtime!

Ollie

CF Legend
See. Everyone's starting to like the ride now. I knew this would happen once everyone got over they're little strops about the theme. :p

Mark

Strata Poster
I didn't say I liked the ride. I said I liked the look of the airtime hill....

Whether it will deliver upon riding is another matter!

(And no, Im still not overly keen on the idea of the "Saw" theme)

Dave

CF Legend
Airtime Hill is ever so sexy. Such a great piece of work.

I'm waiting for UC to give us a massive essay as to how it won't have airtime and will therefore compare it to El Toro.

Mark

Strata Poster
Dave said:
I'm waiting for UC to give us a massive essay as to how it won't have airtime and will therefore compare it to El Toro.

And that was blatantly just an invite for him to come do so really wasn't it :p

I am liking the general look and layout of the ride a bit more now I have seen some more images. It looks like there is some really cool cornering and everything go on with it. Still, I am concerned that the theme side of things will be great to begin with but then after a year it will be half operational.

marc

CF Legend
Ollie said:
See. Everyone's starting to like the ride now. I knew this would happen once everyone got over they're little strops about the theme. :p

Ollie look back at my posts at the start, even before the theme I was saying I do not like this type of coaster.

I say the coaster looks good, it does not mean I am in love with it :) Put Intermin trains on it then it might run well and corner better :)

For me this coaster has never been about the theme or anything like that, I am looking forward to going on it always have been. I just hope it does not beat me up like all the other Eurofighters I have been on.

A

Anonymous

Dave said:
Airtime Hill is ever so sexy. Such a great piece of work.
If I could give my view of it, then it will probably produce less then the craziest air on the Intamin P'n'P's but more then most of the hills on Intamin Megas.

Looks really good though.

jokerman

Giga Poster
I really hope it's as good as it looks. I don't like judging coasters based on looks alone though, because you can't tell until you ride them.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
the surrounding areas have been themed to look run-down to fit in with the derelict

I'm guessing they are taking into account that the park is in Surrey to a great degree then.

Props, this will be exceptionally realistic then, me thinks.

Jools

Giga Poster
I had a dream last night it had Inatmin giga or mega or whatever it is trains, it confused me :?

And Screaming Coasters, it wasn't a joke, it was a statment

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yes.

And it's going to be forgotten in three years. Saw has been milked for everything it was ever worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.