What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

CF Legend
I am guessing themeing will be going full steam ahead now, this sounds promising.

Pun intended?

Anyways..

The new train layout looks really good going through the track like that, some great piture oppertunities will be available...[/b]

Leighton

Mega Poster
-lofty- said:
The new train layout looks really good going through the track like that, some great piture oppertunities will be available...

Next years GF will feature the first CF take over of the CCRR. :p

A

Anonymous

Will there be an age restriction on this ride? It looks really rather good, and It would be a shame if I couldn't go on it :(

Lofty

CF Legend
If you look back a few pages, we have discussed it quiete alot, I don't think it will happen, its a bit pathetic if it does!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Without ever having seen that railroad before, I guess that they are going to make it go through SAW's area, and perhaps have a turntable/storage shed/workshop/whatever on the other line. It's simply a change of routes, I think.

And I hope (though, not think) that they'll provide one or two "enthusiast carriages", carriages without roof, so that one can take better photos. After all, views is what any park railways are for, huh? I mean, besides transportation?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
The line that comes off is a mantenance track leading to loggers leaps first lift, for carrying heavy equipment. The storage track is over by Loggers' Lift 2.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I find it odd that the wiki page on subliminal messaging has nothing about legality.

Which draws me to the conclusion that if it is illegal, it's not a big ****ing deal.

Mark

Strata Poster
It isn't ALWAYS a bad source though Erol!!!
All you have to do is bear in mind that Wikipedia is publicly edited, so if anything sounds a bit far fetched or so on, take it with a pinch of salt.

I can't find anything anywhere re the legalties of all the sound stuff. Which is a shame as I am interested now. But I have explained the way around the legalties should they need them about 4 times already...

Infernus

Hyper Poster
Woo.. CCR, Can't wait until that reopens..I've missed driving that..

And as people have said, the track leading off to the right heads towards loggers lift 1.

spicy

Giga Poster
^ Some good pictures on there.

Airtime!

P1090126.JPG

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^That looks good...

As I've always said, the ride looks very, very good... But why oh why did they have to fail with the name/theme/etc.?

It'll still be the 2nd best coaster in the park...

Status
Not open for further replies.