What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
jokerman said:
The whole layout was finished ages ago. Go back a few pages, and I'm sure you'll see it.

Updates are easily lost though, considering all the discussion taking place!

jokerman

Giga Poster
I'm normally excelent with my grammar, I check it before I post. However, the bell at school had just rung, so I was finishing off my post quickly. Sorry.

Ollie

CF Legend
Wow. 100 pages.
Either this ride has got everybody exited or people are just babbling. :)

I can't wait to see how this looks when I got to GhosterForce. :)

neo

Mega Poster
Oh by the way, for UK viewers who receive Channel 4, they will be having the network premier of the original Saw film this Saturday at 10pm. Then on the following Sunday they will have the network premier of Saw II.

So if you don’t want to spend money on the first two Saw DVD’s, yet still want to watch the films. Channel 4, Saturday, Sunday, 10pm.

jayjay

Giga Poster
jokerman said:
Ollie said:
Either this ride has got everybody exited or people are just babbling.

It's the latter.

And that post proves the point as well.

Still, 100 pages is nothing to the 350 page topic that was the Maverick discussion (or indeed the 250 pages of Stealth rubbish).

spicy

Giga Poster
jayjay said:
jokerman said:
Ollie said:

It's the latter.

Still, 100 pages is nothing to the 350 page topic that was the Maverick discussion (or indeed the 250 pages of Stealth rubbish).

Still got nearly 5 months to go yet, im sure we can break the 200 page barrier.

There will be plently of pointless posts to come!

and yes I do realise the irony in this post :lol:

Snoo

The Legend
jayjay said:
jokerman said:
Ollie said:

It's the latter.

I think this topic might just beat them both. :p

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
100 pages before the end of the season is the main proof that this will kick Maverick and Stealth's topics atm...

Although there's much more bitching in this one... :roll: ;)

jokerman

Giga Poster
Peopel will get bored over the closed season, and will have to get their fix of coasters here, so yes it probably will be a long topic here.

Back on topic, everyone who has been to Thorpe seems to say that the station building is quite small, btu on the pictures it looks quite big. Any idea why?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yeah, but the scale of everything is the same.

However zoomed in you are, a person/truck/coaster aren't going to change their proportions. If that makes sense?

Jools

Giga Poster
I love the fact, that like 3 people all said the same thing a few posts back :lol:

I am actually suprised how close the stations position is to what it looks like on the plans, they look almost identical, I sure hope we can say the same for the themeing!

nealbie

CF Legend
jokerman said:
Back on topic, everyone who has been to Thorpe seems to say that the station building is quite small, btu on the pictures it looks quite big. Any idea why?

I wouldn't say that, I was there on Tuesday and it's huge! The footprint of the box like shape that it is, comes very close in size to the footprint of X's pyramid!

And there are now visibly what could be called "rooms" which seems to be interesting to say the least.

Anywho, it's 100% likely that this topic will surpass the length of both Stealth and Maverick's. (especially if we're going to talk about it beating them for whole pages :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.