What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Hyper Poster
ciallkennett im off to Thorpe on the 12th too. There are rumors of something happening on the 13th there are countdowns on other forums and people have been even guessing names (knew that would start ay?) Some one said one of the most awful names ever The Haunted Sawmill.

Jools

Giga Poster
MsIsly said:
Sorry for double pposting but it's the 13:13 of the thirteenth and nothings happened still :(

It would have to be you to say something first :roll:

It says somewhere that the name of the ride will be 13: The Ride

Oh god, I really hope that was only a joke *prays*

marc

CF Legend
Its seems funny last year I think the only new coaster in the UK was a Eurofighter and next year it looks like the same thing is going to happen.

I dont understand why they are making such a big deal out of it its not a record breaker its just a Euro Fighter which a small Sea Side theme park has.

I do hope I am prooved wrong and they do a good job.

Jools

Giga Poster
True, I think after this eurofighter, I don't want anymore, there will just be to many, even though they will all have there differences, I still don't like the fact that already there are more of these than the origional B&M vertical coasters in the world...

Isn't there...

David

Mega Poster
That amused me. All that waiting just to be told to wait another month...Thorpe really do want to get as much publicity out of this ride as possible and you can't blame them really.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
LOL! There's no been this much hype and park silence around a coaster since Oblivion. Shame we already know what it is though.

And just in case anybody misses it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOLSdKDJ2c[/youtube]

And THERE IS NOTHING ELSE WE CAN READ INTO THIS so please don't post pages and pages of crap. PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.