What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I would love to film a documentry, like Stealth/Kumali's on the saturday, with NO spoilers if anybody wants to face the camera...

Mark

Strata Poster
That to me, looks like the thing they were running on the Saw mini-site to become a disiple of Saw and also, that IS a Thorpe park email account.

Brad did you do the game thing where you had to saw off a leg?

Mark

Strata Poster
Yeah, I would strongly suspect that this is the response. That is definately a Thorpe Park email, as I know their common email account.

southend_marc said:
It does not bother me but I am just thinking about everyone else, the chances are you will not be allowed videos anyway and if they say no you should stick to what they say.

Going on Thursday is a privalidge and one that should not be abused.

Or maybe next time they will think twice about asking people.

VERY much agreed there. It is not very often that a park like Thorpe invites enthusiasts to come down and ride ahead of it opening to the public, in fact AT ALL. Let us not abuse this invite when they have clearly stated that no videos will be allowed ay! Otherwise the next time around we simply won't get asked.

kimahri

CF Legend
spicy said:
Heres to a 200 page spam fest! :D

chocochipcookie.jpg

A Cookie for you.

you deserve it.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Mark said:
VERY much agreed there. It is not very often that a park like Thorpe invites enthusiasts to come down and ride ahead of it opening to the public, in fact AT ALL. Let us not abuse this invite when they have clearly stated that no videos will be allowed ay! Otherwise the next time around we simply won't get asked.

Have they actually stated that we're not allowed to take video's/pictures then? :(

I was going to take my camera, but obviously i'll respect any rules that Thorpe put out - especially since its CF's name that will look bad if any of us break the terms and conditions they put out.

Mark

Strata Poster
Yeah. I think basically they don't want us using video cameras in the building or on the ride. Photography and so on outside is fine.

I'll try and get the official line from their PR tomorow and let you know.

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Mark said:
Yeah. I think basically they don't want us using video cameras in the building or on the ride. Photography and so on outside is fine.

I'll try and get the official line from their PR tomorow and let you know.

Surely they'll try and ban cameras on Saw more than they would on any ride as it would reduce video sales or whatever it is they're doing?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Mike Vallis LOL, he used to be my boss, and park manager at Chessington!
Now I know who to go to when we want ERT on anything since I got on well with him ;)

Ollie

CF Legend
£12 for an onride DVD. That's an alright price I s'pose. Depends on the quality of it and how it looks.

Also 6 places on the ride where you will experience 4.5g or more sounds great. :)

Scott88

Hyper Poster
southend_marc said:
What about the Blackpool Pleasure Beach group or what ever they are called now?

Not quite sure why Thorpe would invite the BPB Guide.

Thorpe hardly gets a mention on the BPB Guide anyway..

nealbie

CF Legend
NickkyG said:
Lol, those people who had 'just come off the ride' sounded so scripted XD
I was thinking that :lol:

News Person - "Let's go get the teenagers!"

Teeenager 1 - "Wow it was great, etc etc"

Teenager 2 - "So scary....."

Status
Not open for further replies.