What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

CF Legend
I thought they were going to have a second path into the area that went down the side of the Colossus queue line. That's why they cut a section of the queue off and have been flattening the land down the side.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Is that not the path we're on about? Which on opening day was a pile of dirt which I commented on they needed to pull their finger out quickly otherwise it'll be mayhem?

Will be another reason to avoid opening weekend if they don't have all the access paths available, will be even worse than normal...

coasterdude_1

Mega Poster
southend_marc said:
The only place they have allowed room for what I have heard is the Rack, and I am not giving anything away there as people guessed anyway :)

OK. We understand. You know something we don't and you're not going to give it away. Good for you. Now could you stop posting this fact every other time somebody posts something. A few pages back I thought you said you weren't going to say anything else until this coaster opened?!?!?!????!?!?!?!

If, as people say actors may only be live for Halloween, that sign is up now, so perhaps there are going to be live actors for the first few opening weeks???

marc

CF Legend
^yet again you have pulled up one of my posts from earlier on in a topic when that part has died down.

If you are going to do that post the whole thing including what I was replying to.

Then Peter said maybe they are having them there for opening weekend. So thats already been covered as well.

The sign is down now and the normal one is in place, maybe someone can take a pic of it on Friday.

Ollie asked a question so I replied, that ok with you mr mod?

Slash

Giga Poster
coasterdude_1 needs to understand the heirarchy.

Here is southend_marc along with other great members like the one above
Here is most other people

spaces removed - like this topic isn't already full to the brim with rubbish :roll: - furie

and here is coasterdude_1

got it now?

marc

CF Legend
No its not like that at all and I did not mean it to sound that way.

Everyone is entitled to their say and certainly dont count myself above anyone else.

Anyway someone get this back on topic :)

Slash

Giga Poster
^ Im sorry, that seemed sarcastic I was aiming the insult at coasterdude_1. Thats how I view this guy because he seems to like just having a go at you.

Crow

Mega Poster
So is there any themeing/scenery past the head chopper?

because I'm worried about second half of the ride being unthemed which would completely undermine everything in the first half.

Ollie

CF Legend
Not until you get back into the station building. You don't stray to far so you don't loose any atmosphere as you'll be winding round the warehouse and have stuff around you and go near the queue.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ Bah! What a load of rubbish. After the drop the ride has no terrain hugging, no scenery other than a couple of trees and a train track. Its going to look so bare. Im sorry but the atmosphere is clearly going to be lost during the middle unthemed section. This could have been improved by adding simple rusty corrogated tunnels here and there. Or ANYTHING.

Ollie

CF Legend
Also I'm surprised no-one mentioned that when the park opened for the Thrill Chill the ride had a gas leak. :p

Also watching the films today I realised where the blades under the drop are from. It' from the third film where the pigs get dropped into them and their guts go into that container with a guy trapped in it.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I'm unconcerned with the lack of theming after the drop.

What concerns me is Thorpe pulling a Nemesis Inferno with the back of the station building on Saw.

nealbie

CF Legend
^I don't think they would do that with this ride in all fairness. With NI, you don't actually see the back of the station building unless you go out of your way to do so.

With the Saw building, all of it will be visible from the actual coaster part of the ride itself, so the whole of the exterior will have to be themed. And lets be honest, no matter how much stick we give to Thorpe, they are a major chain theme park so they're not total and complete idiots :wink:

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
SchumacherFerrari said:
^I don't think they would do that with this ride in all fairness. With NI, you don't actually see the back of the station building unless you go out of your way to do so.

I always go out of my way to get off the ride regardless of how much I wanna do it again, and since the exit is down the back end of Inferno, many people do see it... Hence, that statement is pure and utter crapola...

Emmett

Giga Poster
Just spotted on another coaster website that Thopre are having a 'Coaster Club Invitation' day on the 12th of March from 2pm - 3pm. Just wondering if CF had got any invitation. Maybe its the day when the competition winners get their turn too.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Re: "Unknown" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

furie on page 1 of 194 said:
No it wont - it'll be 500 pages of tediousness and arguments.

Furie failed. 115-120 pages of tediousness and arguments should be enough.

As for the...it's a credit and that is all I care about for now.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Re: "Unknown" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

ciallkennett said:
furie on page 1 of 194 said:
No it wont - it'll be 500 pages of tediousness and arguments.

Furie failed. 115-120 pages of tediousness and arguments should be enough.

As for the...it's a credit and that is all I care about for now.

Don't tempt me to make the pages only hold 6 posts to make my prediction come true... ;)

Kebab

Giga Poster
Wait a second? We still have 8 days left. A crazy spam of thorpe-fanboy noobs could easily join and extend whats nearly 200 pages to 500. Be afraid...

Status
Not open for further replies.