What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Well, from what i've been told the inside sounds absolutely spectacular! I don't know all the details though.

marc

CF Legend
To be fair on Ollie I think its great to see someone so excited about something, its what being a coaster enthusiast is about.

spicy

Giga Poster
Im excited too :) who isn't? Im always excited about new coasters especially when its in a park that you visit alot.

Ollie

CF Legend
southend_marc said:
^yep and I will turn round and say you got alot wrong :)

But if I told you outright what happened then everyone would be mad for giving it away.
And I haven't said much that you don't already know apart from the actors.
Those photos I posted were from the Saw site because I got bored and wanted to see if I could fool anyone. So if you think it's that that I've got wrong then yeah as I know it's not pictures from the ride.
Apart from that I've been given subtle hints nut nothing that gives anything away.

marc

CF Legend
Ollie what actors :) thats what I mean.

You have seen a sign and then posted that their are live actors, you did not find out facts before posting that.

Thats all I am saying.

Ollie

CF Legend
^Like they won't be in it every day?
All I did was see the sign that said it would have live actors. I haven't said they will be in there everyday. :p

Is that what you mean? You're confusing me.

Ollie

CF Legend
I've told you as much as I can. All I've been told about is what the cars were going to look like. And some of the stuff that's going to be in the queue. I don't know what's in the indoor bit of the ride though and don't want to as it will spoil the ride if you know beforehand.

jokerman

Giga Poster
If you aren't going to tell us anything, then stop posting these ridiculous clues. They confuse people. Or maybe I'm just being simple :?

Ben

CF Legend
To be fair, if we're counting "The Ra..." as a "subtle hint", we should count Graham Norton as "a subtle gay"...

marc

CF Legend
Ollie you saw a sign for halloween thats the only time there will be actors.

You jumped to a conclusion after seeing one thing. There are also a number of other things you have said along the way such as the trains, you said you have pictures of them but when we all saw them you said they were different.

Most people who have seen the films know that "Ra" is Rack it was a big sick part in one of the films. I am not saying its not going to be in there, all I am saying is halloween.

I am not having a go at you or picking on you or anything like that. All I am saying is you have posted things after hearing or seeing things and put 2 and 2 together and come out with 10.

Then you say your all in for a big supprise on opening day, and thats all you said. People will be in for a supprise thats for sure, but I also know some people read your live actor post and were then worried about going on the ride!

Its great to be enthusiastic, I am looking forward to it now I know the facts. But what I know is fact not bits and bobs of what I have heard or read. I mean you zoomed in on a sign and before we know it on here and facebook we get "it has live actors in the queue line". You really dont know how worried some people were.

Ollie

CF Legend
Fair enough. I didn't know that the actors would be just for Halloween but I knew that they were unlikely to have them all year round. Where did you hear that from?

Anyway. Only 10 days before we get to ride. :D

marc

CF Legend
Yep so people will have to wait to find out :)

Like others who probably know things about the ride and it sounds bloody stupid but people would get in trouble if names were given. So lalala I gave not say who told me but I 100% trust them.

Peter

Hyper Poster
I don't know any details or anything, but if they have allowed room for actors in the queueline, then I would expect them to be there for opening weekend, or atleast the media day, to gain as much publicity as they can.

Much the same as they did with the Stealth DJ.

marc

CF Legend
Yes I thought that as well.

But I think they will be outside not inside the station for the opening, I have only posted what it will be like over time.

But the main scare stuff will be halloween when the other horror stuff opens probably, unless they do it all day over that week which I doubt.

The only place they have allowed room for what I have heard is the Rack, and I am not giving anything away there as people guessed anyway :)

Peter

Hyper Poster
In other areas, are they planning on having the second bridge finished for opening weekend?

I thought the original plan was to open that late for the summer or something, since they built a fence across it a week ago, but looking at a picture taken this weekend (from TPG)...

http://www.thorpeparkguide.com/archives/projdylan/page3/photos/mar09-12.jpg

...they seem to have removed the fence and have the main foundations of the bridge done.

Surely that bridge could be finished within 2 weeks if they put their back into it?

spicy

Giga Poster
^ Yeah I would have thought so and I would have thought they need to open it up in time for opening day seeing as everyone is going to be flocking to this, it could become a problem with everyone going over the same bridge by Samurai, although I don't know how wide it is.

I think the problem is not the bridge though its getting a path to it because that bridge only links it to Colossus's queueline which doesn't really help. They need to build a new path down onto that bridge I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.