What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Mega Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
^Exit is next to the photo outlet, so it's not that...

I am rather unsure as to what it is, maybe lockers could be going in there?

Why would there be a gate for lockers though?
Seriously can't wait to ride this. Despite what everyone is saying I think it will be great. :)

Crow

Mega Poster
^ Not to mention you would need a ladder to reach lockers that tall!

The Disabled entrance idea is plausible but they usually use the ride exit for that.

Peter

Hyper Poster
^ seems like you have to say everything twice before someone notices. :p

It is indeed access to maintenance. Because the ride is on its own island, there are no access roads, so to get to the maintenance area you have to go through that gap in between the two queues.

The plans show how the access route goes between the two queues.

http://www.thorpeparkguide.com/2009/photos/plan6.jpg

I assume that its just large enough to get a lorry of van through.

Sean_Rohan

Mega Poster
....Well, it's a fence

plan3.jpg

Although, doesn't look at all intimidating....

Inverse

Hyper Poster
A friend of a friend (dodgy as it sounds) is an electrition working on Saw, apparently they're filming a television advert for Saw today. My friend (not his friend) said that he was going to try and get some details of what's inside from his friend, i'll let you know if he comes up with anything.

if that all makes sense.

nealbie

CF Legend
Is there going to be on-ride music and such, to enable thorpe to at least attempt to make an atmosphere for the ride :roll:

Ollie

CF Legend
jokerman said:
I think we should have a rule to post only links to pics of the inside, so as not to spoil the surprise.
This. The whole point of the ride about to open is keeping the inside a surprise. It's what makes it more scary. :)
So if you do find any spoilers. Make sure you tell people and only link to the images or post so it doesn't spoil it for those wanting things to stay a surprise. :)

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
OMG! Huge SpoilZers, look away NOWZ guyz!

boo-did-i-skeerd-u.jpg

Tbh this is a coaster forum, we want to know what it will look like from the inside and the outside, if you don't want to look at it don't check it out, Plus I don't think TP are going to release any pictures from the inside as they want it to be a surprise.

Mark

Strata Poster
Well if the inside is anything like the images that were shown ages ago, that bit WILL look good.

In all honesty, I don't see there being anything wrong with the ride upon opening. There is going to be a huge amount of media going on with this one, mainly on the friday and naturally all the stops will be pulled out. I just hope this continues and that effects do not get left to rot when broken etc. Which, on a very positive note from me, could be likely because of the fact it is a film tie in, and that Lionsgate are involved thus far. They are not going to want things broken and so on because their product is involved too.

AS I said before, I actually want Thorpe to succeed and raise the bar for this. I want to be prooved wrong and for it to be a blinding success. Time will tell!

A

Anonymous

Inverse said:
A friend of a friend (dodgy as it sounds) is an electrition working on Saw, apparently they're filming a television advert for Saw today. My friend (not his friend) said that he was going to try and get some details of what's inside from his friend, i'll let you know if he comes up with anything.

if that all makes sense.

This is rubbish - all members of Permanent staff are strictly prohibited to psot anything regarding their work or their job, and if you are willing to psot that sort of thing on here, then you are endangering their job, peoples jobs have already been lost due to posting things on forums like these.

Just a word of warning, I mean it is totally worth it waiting to see what is inside!

Thanks. :)

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
^ Who the hell are you to tell him that?

He isn't strictly under the Merlin contract, he's a third party contractor so I doubt Merlin could do much to that employee.

So run along with you warnings.

marc

CF Legend
He has not mentioned the persons name so does it matter?

After 1 day you can bet there will be pov's all over the net anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.