What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I would like them to add a rust effect to the queline fencing, and also the barbed wire effect, can't be an abandoned place with shiny new fencing, just looks very out of place in my eyes.
The police car is a nice touch but how long will it last there.

A

Anonymous

Erol you would love to have me in bed, especially after the pictures you sent to me through msn :eek: Tsk, and always asking me to do nawti things, your clearly a closet case.
Hows narnia?

Anyway sorry for adding more tripe to the topic.

jokerman

Giga Poster
CJH said:
I would like them to add a rust effect to the queline fencing, and also the barbed wire effect, can't be an abandoned place with shiny new fencing, just looks very out of place in my eyes.

That'll be there naturally soon enough. And Ollie, stop giving stuff away.

(I realise people will now have a go at me for reading this topic)

A

Anonymous

Also with the live-actors, maybe they aint there to scare? Maybe just act out scenes within the attraction, with trap-like props etc?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
CJH said:
Erol you would love to have me in bed, especially after the pictures you sent to me through msn :eek: Tsk, and always asking me to do nawti things, your clearly a closet case.
Hows narnia?

Anyway sorry for adding more tripe to the topic.

LOL!!! You love it <3

Jools

Giga Poster
It would be nice to see a model or actor of Jigsaw in the station I think :)

I like the barbed wire and police car, plus atleast now, it's clear the height restriction will be 1.4.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Thing is though, these actors are only going to be in the attractions for a month or two... After that, it's gonna be a boring queue. I don't see why they couldn't have put some advanced audio animatronics in place? It'd do the job I think.

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
I love that queue line, but again, just like nemesis infernos, stealths and samurais queueline most of it is boring, outside queueline with just some fences to keep you in line. Dont get me wrong, thorpe park have done an amazing job, but its the little things for me that make a difference. I think the queueline should be much longer and have an indoor part of the queueline where you go through a crime scene, or even see an actor lying on a bed full of blood or something, but still, im not really complaining. I think it looks fan-daba-****ing-dosey

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
yeah i know, but thats going to be inside the main building. I mean, have abit outside, then it goes into a building with some props or something, go back outside then into the main building.

Ollie

CF Legend
jokerman said:
And Ollie, stop giving stuff away.
I've given barely anything away. All I've said was that there is going to be actors. And even I didn't know that until I zoomed into the sign on the picture.

Ali

Mega Poster
^^^ That's very interesting. :? Wonder what it could be? Some sort of fire escape? Might make sense as there is the pond on the other side so....?

Status
Not open for further replies.