What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

CF Legend
Knowing Thorpe. The queues will be very long. But like any park it's impossible to predict what the queues will be like for each day.

Rush

Giga Poster
Jools said:
Anywho
Is there anyway to predict what the queues will be like time wise?

Crystal Ball says that you need to post something decent in this topic instead of silly, overasked and impossible to answer questions. Crystal Ball also suggests that you should use the common sense you might have to estimate the queue times. Crystal Ball also thinks you should get a social life to solve this boredem problem you may possess, which causes silly questions to be asked.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Quite.

That's exactly what I've been thinking for the last 160 pages, but couldn't quite think of the right way to put it. Thanks Ben!

Jools

Giga Poster
*sigh* I was basically asking if anyone could estimate the capacity some how :cry:

Anyway: New Pictures @http://www.projectdylan.co.uk/Construction/126

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^^Yes, because we're physic and can work out the capacity of a ride which isn't open and we have no idea how many cars they will run at all... :roll:

And the building is not the Saw station, but another CC building... Wishful thinking for the building to look like that...

tks

Strata Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
^^Yes, because we're physic and can work out the capacity of a ride which isn't open and we have no idea how many cars they will run at all... :roll:

And the building is not the Saw station, but another CC building... Wishful thinking for the building to look like that...

We're physic? I think you mean pyschic..

Ollie

CF Legend
I think the cars do look really cool. Especially in this photo:

008.JPG

Just look at that rust. :p

Infernus

Hyper Poster
I actually really like these cars, Just looking at how open and exposed they are.

Also, Benin.. To be precise its the Loggers Leap station Building..

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
^ Nah Gavin, Benin was being gangsta by saying Physic... It's like saying, "Man, thats physically sik" as in, that looks wicked. Ed tried to correct him with the German for Leg. Pyschic means "Cor, this ride is gonna make me legless when I ride it".

Status
Not open for further replies.