What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

nealbie

CF Legend
^ Well being human they're bound to have an opinion of some sort on the matter, such as the humans on here, if you see what I mean. :wink:

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Shame many of the younger ones really don't show enough brain power to be really acceptable isn't it?

*Looks and bemoans idiotic posts about Flyers/Floorless/Multi-Loopers in various Merlin topics*

nealbie

CF Legend
AmandaPanda said:
SchumacherFerrari said:
^ Well being human they're bound to have an opinion of some sort on the matter, such as the humans on here, if you see what I mean. :wink:

THERE ARE HUMANS ON HERE!?! :eek:

Yeah it took me a few minutes to decide whether or not I would be correct in typing that :p

Dave

CF Legend
Nemesis Inferno said:
^Shame many of the younger ones really don't show enough brain power to be really acceptable isn't it?

*cough* hypocrite *cough*

Sorry, something in my throat there.

Jools

Giga Poster
Lets not go by looks now :wink:
Like I said to Rachel, if you go by looks then I'm always going to be at the back of the queue!

marc

CF Legend
Does anyone know if there will be a queue for peope who do not want to bother with the Saw stuff?

For me I will do the full thing once but if I want to re ride I dont want to see all that again.

Jools

Giga Poster
southend_marc said:
Does anyone know if there will be a queue for peope who do not want to bother with the Saw stuff?

For me I will do the full thing once but if I want to re ride I dont want to see all that again.

There's Saw stuff?

marc

CF Legend
I was not even going to reply to that but I am.

You know what I mean the Saw theming inside the station, the story part or whatever it is.

If you dont want to see it again is there a way you can just ride the coaster?

nealbie

CF Legend
Other than using a fast pass and going in through the exit, then I doubt it. I'd like one though as it's for sure going to get most annoying after a fashion.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
There is a normal queue and a fast track queue. The fast track queue will skip a corridor and thats about it. Then they run along-side each other for the rest.

I wish they put single rider in the design.... It would work if they merged it with the fast track for most of the way, then split the queue.

Jools

Giga Poster
southend_marc said:
I was not even going to reply to that but I am.

You know what I mean the Saw theming inside the station, the story part or whatever it is.

If you dont want to see it again is there a way you can just ride the coaster?

Oh I see what you mean, I thought that you thought there were like animatronics and stuff :oops:

Ollie

CF Legend
southend_marc said:

I don't think it's going to be much. Just monitors in the queue like on other rides. Also people don't complain about having to go through about 10 minutes of pre shows on Hex before the ride every time do they? :p

jokerman

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
I don't think it's going to be much. Just monitors in the queue like on other rides. Also people don't complain about having to go through about 10 minutes of pre shows on Hex before the ride every time do they?

That's beacause the point of Hex isn't just the ride. It's the experience. And I know people will say that that's the point of Saw as well, but if Thorpe were so worried about the queue experience then they wouldn't have built an entire coaster, but a smaller ride.

marc

CF Legend
Ollie said:
southend_marc said:

I don't think it's going to be much. Just monitors in the queue like on other rides. Also people don't complain about having to go through about 10 minutes of pre shows on Hex before the ride every time do they? :p

People dont bother doing it more than once a year or once a day though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.