What's new

Plans for 2009

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
rollerdude said:
Jesus! Are you planning on doubling your count or something?! I'm expecting a whole lot of trip reports from you! I was going to see if you would be interested in meeting Pat and me at Michigan's Adventure one day, but it doesn't look like you're going to be able to. Who knows, maybe we'll meet you at another park.
LOL!
I'm not planning on doubling my count, but I would like to match (if not exceed) my credits from this year. And I will be posting a lot of PTRs and a ton of Park Guide updates & POVs.
I was talking to Joe about my plans yesterday & I will probably add Michigan's Adventure to my King's Island etc. trip, so if it fits in yours & Patty's schedule I would love to meet up with you two. Maybe we could all hook up with Joe at FunSpot as well.
I also hope you still have that trip to SFGAdv planned so we can meet up there.
One thing's for sure, we better all meet up at the Live no matter what!

A

Anonymous

Definite:
Tusenfryd

Possible:
Liseberg
Gröna Lund
Sarkanniemi
Linnanmaki
Fårup Sommerland
Djurs Sommerland
Tivoli Gardens

mm, im much more isolated than pokemaniac tho...

nealbie

CF Legend
Now confirmed that I shall be going to Gardaland next summer when the family goes on holiday to Italy :) !

As well as that it is quite likely that both Walibi World's will be visited which I'm sure will be good.

Other than that it will be the usual suspects in the UK, with the various Merlin parks springing to mind :lol:

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
If all goes well it will be my best season ever!

99% Confirmed
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Knott's Berry Farm

75% Confirmed
Disneyland
Disney's California Adventure
WDW- Magic Kingdom
WDW- Animal Kingdom
WDW- Hollywood Studios
WDW- Epcot
Universal Studios Orlando
Islands of Adventure
Sea World Orlando
Parque de Atracciones de Madrid
Parque Warner Madrid

50% Confirmed
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris- WD Studios Park
Parc Astérix

Those are the ones I have the best chances of going to but like last year the plan always had a lot more parks then what I ended up at. I will be in Europe this year for tennis camp and am planning to stay and go around Europe so I will also list the parks I hope to get to...

PortAventura
Alton Towers
Thorpe Park
Chessington Worlds of Adventures
Europa Park
Walibi World

Those aren't as likely but I'm hoping to convince the family to go more around Europe.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
100% Chance:

DLP
Fantasy Island
Flamingoland
Legoland Windsor
Lightwater Valley
PortAventura
Oakwood

75% Chance:

Drayton Manor

25% Chance:

Adventure Island
Brean Leisure Park
Brighton Pier
Camelot
Clarence Pier
Funland
Milkyway Adventure Park
Paultons
Pleasurewood Hills
Wicksteed Park

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Definites:
Alton Towers , Alot
Universal Studios
Islands Of Adventure
Sea World
Magic Kingdom
Busch Gardens (Tampa Bay)

Possibles
Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Error

Strata Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
I was talking to Joe about my plans yesterday & I will probably add Michigan's Adventure to my King's Island etc. trip, so if it fits in yours & Patty's schedule I would love to meet up with you two. Maybe we could all hook up with Joe at FunSpot as well.

Was talking to Peter about maybe doing Michigan's Adventure and King's Island, and he's up for it. We might even have a mini live here, lol

The biggest thing is car and money, which I currently have neither of. Where do Patrick and Marc live in Detroit?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Pat lives in Troy and I live in Dearborn Heights, so getting to Michigan's Adventure is no problem. We'd be bringing Athena and her friend with us, so there's some. The only problem with us is transportation. I should have my license by then, but I'd need to get my parents' permission to drive there by myself. Patrick probably could if he ever takes segment two and takes his road test.

It doesn't really matter when it is, since we live close, just as long as it's not between June 22nd to July 9th. Pat and I get off of school on June 5th. Hopefully everything works out.

By the way, somebody would have to talk to Marcus, because I don't think that he will listen to me or Pat...

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm going to try and make it to Thorpe for the Saw opening. Not that I'm that interested in the coaster, more the social aspect of it. I

'll probably be visiting friends in Paris at some point, so if that happens, I'll do Disney/Asterix.

Spain is a possibility, but not sure about any parks there yet as it's more about visiting friends.

I'm going to live in Japan in late April, so no doubt will be hitting some parks there, just not sure which ones at the moment.

Ali

Mega Poster
definates:
1.Alton Towers
2.Flamingo Land
3.Lightwater Valley
4.Thorpe Park
5.Fantasy Island
6.BPB
7.Europa Park
8.Heide Park
9.Holiday Park
10.Phantasiapark
11.Tipsdrill

hopefully il get too spain but its not looking hopeful :(

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Feel free to use the edit button rather than double post...really, no one will mind one bit.

Error

Strata Poster
rollerdude said:
By the way, somebody would have to talk to Marcus, because I don't think that he will listen to me or Pat...

Did you mention Jerry, Me or Peter?

We COULD pick you up. It's possible, but most likely we'll be taking Peter's car (which I'm highly jealous of), so he'll have all the choices on if and such.

Also, I might be able to have some people stay at my house for a night. My parents seemed fine with it, just have to be good little boys and girls. Party at the Error mansion!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Error said:
rollerdude said:

Do not fret. Marcus has or will see this and will respond accordingly. I'm sure it will all come down to when we can get together.
And if he dare set foot on unhallowed ground... :wink: :p

nadroJ

CF Legend
Well, I've got my new AP already, so all the usual UK bollocks that occurs throughout the year, plus any Lives I feel like attending. Sounds like CF are planning to visit Denmark this year so that sounds like a possibility.

I also want to do Phantasialand for definate this year. Possibly a road trip with friends to Parc Asterix if I get my way (usually do).

There is much talk in my house about a family holiday to Florida next year too so hopefully I'll get to do H:RRR thing and Manta (plus stupid Woody Woodpecker thing).

Count could possibly reach 120? Not too sure though.

Oh, and Skegness, because as much as I hate the look of JO I want to do it.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I'm not entirely sure what my plans are for the coming season. Lightwater is definitely on the agenda, seeing as it's my local park, and Flamingo Land is a definite, seeing as they're adding a new coaster for the coming season. I'll probably end up hitting Alton several times whenever I happen to be in Manchester, and I suspect I'll end up visiting Blackpool and Drayton at least once, at least if there are CF Lives there.

No doubt I'll end up at Thorpe at some point, most likely whenever the CF Live is, as I have no great desire to trek all the way down to Thorpe more than once this coming season.

If I eventually take and pass my driving test, I might consider a trip down to Pleasure Island and Fantasy Island. Otherwise, this'll probably be a fairly quiet year for new credits.

Snoo

The Legend
East Coast(er) General said:
Error said:
rollerdude said:

Do not fret. Marcus has or will see this and will respond accordingly. I'm sure it will all come down to when we can get together.
And if he dare set foot on unhallowed ground... :wink: :p

1. I never listen.
2. Never.
3. We shall see.. as I have a summer in which I need to MAKE MONEY for once.
4. Skanks.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Such a warm reply Marcus. Makes me feel all tingly inside. Speaking of which...

^^Andy's back! We missed you (even if Mike won't admit it). Don't stay away for so long next time. :wink:

luke8

Mega Poster
I'm definitely doing a Scandinavia Trip, which will include:

Linanmaki (7)
Sarkanniemi (6)
PowerLand (3)
Skara Sommerland (2)
Grona Lund (5)
Liseberg (4)
Tusenfryd (Not confirmed) (6)

Huge amount of credits there.

Also, the possibility me and my family are going to Florida in May!

and the usual English parks:
-Camelot
-Alton
-Thorpe
-The awful Drayton Manor