Strata Poster
Trips done:

Easter (Prague, Vienna, Budapest)

Trips booked:

Poland - June
USA (California/Nevada) - August

Trips that will happen but not sure when:

Camping trip to devon/cornwall etc
Southport and surrounding parks (Knowsley and the one near liverpool)
M1 Trip (Twinlakes, Matlock etc) (All in the summer)

Trips in the pipeline:

Mexico (Guadalajara/Mexico City). - December

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I'm going to Paultons tomorrow. Not been before and i'm looking forward to riding Cobra and the Edge.

A

Anonymous

Thorpe on friday and thats it :(
oh well, better than nothing i guess...
cant wait to go on saw :)

Lord_of_the_rides

Roller Poster
Trips done:

09 April 2009: Europa-park
11 April 2009: Fun fair "Foire du trône" in Paris
14 April 2009: Parc Astérix
16 April 2009: Disneyland & Disney Studio in Paris

Trips planned:

21 May & June: Fun fair in Lausanne (Switzerland)
June & september: Return to Europa-park
August: Fun fair in Geneva
Oktober-november 2009: Fun fair (Herbstmesse) in Basel (Switzerland)

Perhaps:

Gardaland in Italy
Thorpe Park

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
My plans as always have changed quite a bit since earlier in the year but this is probably finals now...

Mid June- Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm & Six Flags Magic Mountain
Mid July- All 4 Disney Parks, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure, & Sea World Orlando

And just got my tickets booked to visit my roommate in Taiwan so if I'm lucky maybe a Leofoo Village or Jansfusun Fancyworld.

Snoo

The Legend
Update!

Done already:

Las Vegas (3)
Six Flags Magic Mountain (12)

Planned:

Cedar Point
Waldameer
Kings Island (1)
Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (7)
Beech Bend (4)
Holiday World
Sea World Orlando (4)
Universal Studios Florida (1)
Busch Gardens Tampa
Islands of Adventure

Maybe:

Michigan's Adventure (7)
Kennywood
Six Flags Magic Mountain.. again (5 missed)
Multitude of small parks in Florida

29 new possible credits on top of the 15 already gained.. featuring 4 brand new coasters (D-Back, Manta, HRRR, and T:S).. this looks to be a delicious season.

Okay soo, basically I think this year I know for sure I'll be doing Cedar Point a few times, as well as Wonderland many times (considering I will be able to drive to Wonderland by mself via a road that's not a scary highway).

Kings Island I'd say is at about 70% right now, and then you got the smaller indoor parks I might do once or twice as well as fairs.

A

Anonymous

First post...woohoo!!

Already done Thorpe twice this year
(Saw, Collosus, Stealth, Nemesis etc)

Got DLP booked for June, and Florida planned for Sept. (WDW, Busch, IOA, USO, SW etc etc) Would love to do a whole year of touring and riding all the parks...maybe one day ;-)

Brookes

Giga Poster
I previously said:
Next year will definitely be my biggest year for coasters so far, as I have a considerably low coaster count. Parks definite:

Alton Towers
Walt Disney World
-Magic Kingdom
-Epcot
-MGM Studios
-Animal Kingdom
Universal Studios
Islands of Adventure
Seaworld Orlando
Busch Gardens Africa

Maybe:

Thorpe Park
Chessington World of Adventures
Flamingoland
Drayton Manor

Update!

All my definite parks have been done and I have attained 17 new credits so far this year. The maybe list is changing as now it is nearer the time I can see what really can be done. So, after doing all my definities, there are now a couple more confirmed:

Thorpe Park
Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Would like to do the others I put as maybe but I don't know if they are possible at the moment and might have to be left until next year. 13 more new credits available for me at the moment though with them two parks planned! This season is going fantastic so far and is my first proper season of riding rollercoasters where I've properly planned trips. :--D

A

Anonymous

My plans so far for this year are:

May:

Liseberg this Friday.

Then for the big trip this year,:
22:nd - BonBon-land
23:rd - Waarbeek, Walibi World
24:th - Drievliet, Duinrell
25:th - Bobbejaanland, Toverland
26:th - Mondo Verde, Klotten
27:th - Europapark
28:th - Holiday Park, Tripsdrill
29:th - Plohn, Belantis
30:th - Hansa Park
31:st - Tivoli Gardens, Bakken

June:

May do a quick trip up to Skara soon after the may trip, if Tranan is open.

Togeather with TPR:
14:th - Tusenfryd
15:th - Liseberg
16:th - Skara Sommarland
17:th - Gröna Lund
then a few days later do Kolmården

29:th - CF trip to Liseberg (most likely)

I have no idea about any trips later this summer, but there is a few small parks close by that we could day trip to for some credit whoring :)

And of course a few more trips to Liseberg.

If all the coasters are opened then I'm looking towards 40+ new coasters, which is a lot better then last year.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Well after going to London for the 2nd time in 2 weeks last weekend I still haven't managed to get to Thorpe. But Alton is booked for next month so now confirmed:

1. Alton Towers - June
2. Six Flags Great America - August

Still haven't been to any park this season

nadroJ

CF Legend
Because my car is stupid and I have no money I can no longer do Liseberg and Tusenfryd =[

Hopefully I'll get some money saved up for the summer and head to Europa Park or maybe try and do the Madrid parks as planned.

Brookes

Giga Poster
My post a few up this page is still the same for me with Thorpe and Blackpool but also the addition of Adventure Island and Milky Way in August if all goes well. This means there is 20 possible new coasters for me this year, aswell as the 17 in April when I went to Florida. As I targeted a coastercount of 80 for the end of this year, which I never thought I would get, I am now on course to end the year with a cc of 81, which is great. My first proper season of riding coaster is going brilliantly so far, with also 7 Alton Towers visits so far this year.

Ben

CF Legend
OK, update...

This weekend - Cornwall/Devon. Flambards, Milky Way and some Kiddies.

Then, West Coast -

Wednesday August 5 - Santa Monica Pier
Friday August 7 - Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Saturday August 8 - Gilroy Gardens & Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Sunday August 9 - California's Great America
Monday August 10 - Six Flags Magic Mountain
Tuesday August 11 - Universal Studios Hollywood and Scandia
Wednesday August 12 - Sea World & Belmont Park
Thursday August 13 - Legoland & Castle Park
Friday August 14 - Knott's Berry Farm
Saturday August 15 - Disney Resort
Sunday August 16 - Disney Resort
Monday August 17 - Buffalo Bills/Sahara/Stratosphere/Circus Circus
Tuesday August 18 - New York New York

And then Germany -

Monday September 14 - Heide Park (half day)
Tuesday September 15 - Heide Park
Wednesday September 16 - Toverland
Thursday September 17 - Movie Park
Friday September 18 - Phantasialand
Saturday September 19 - Holiday Park
Sunday September 20 - Europa Park

And that's probably it. I don't see many more UK parks because that list takes me right up until Uni, leaving very little time. MIGHT do Ghosterforce, like, if I can. We'll see.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Well, mine hasn't changed much.

Though we have a new park in the lineup.

August:

Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Possible Chessie....

Sep:

Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe probally...

October:

Alton
Alton
Oakwood
GF
Thorpe

Nov:

Thorpe
Thorpe

That will probally be it this year.

Ollie

CF Legend
Well in 11 days we've got the Euro-live where we'll be doing...
Heide Park
Djurs Sommerland
Tivoli Friheden
Farup Sommerland
Karolinlund
Tivoli Gardens
Bakken
Hansa Park

And then next month I'm going to Tenerife for a fortnight where I get to go to SIAM PARK! :D
siam-park-tenerife-25-big.jpg

siam-park-tenerife-8-big.jpg

siam-park-tenerife-21-big.jpg

siam-park-tenerife-23-big.jpg

siam-park-tenerife-19-big.jpg

PS. Sorry to put lots of pictures in this post. I just think the place looks amazing. :)

Rush

Giga Poster
I know for sure I'm going to Busch Gardens Europe at the start of August as part of family holiday. Possibly might go to Coney Island for a bit when we're in New York.

As I no longer have an Anal Pass... I reckon I'll probably do Thorpe twice with Bouncebacks and a trip to Alton in September is a possibilty.

And I'm not going to GF. =[

EDIT- As we're getting our new puppy from Southend, I'll see if I can get myself a ride on Rage. (Good luck to me is all I can say.)

#pmbo

Roller Poster
Me and my friend, Jake, are going to Thorpe Park on 21st July and we're going to record a review of Thorpe Park for our 'Summer Special' on our Radio Show (JASsy Radio).
We're on facebook if you want to ask questions or listen to our show, just join our group and post a question on our wall. Just search 'JASsy Radio' in the magic Facebook search box :wink:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
siam-park-tenerife-23-big.jpg

How full of win is that???

Ben, have you done Milky Way before? Remember to watch the Ferret Racing :) Dodgems are also pretty good and the indoor play barn thing is superb - don't miss it!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Some sort of credit whoring on Wednesday, then Euro Live. Still trying to sort out Skegness for some time this summer as there's a fair few coasters I'd like to do up there.

Also, FL/LWV live probably, the Ghosterforce. Will probably go Thorpe and Alton before then also.

I'd love love lovvvve to do Europa Park/Phantasialand at some point this year, possibly over Halloween. You have no idea how much I want to do these parks!