What's new

New rides @ small parks

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Yea, I agree about that bowl. Also pointless is the fact that it's had the unpredictability of bowls taken away. I loved the bowl I've been on where there is now predicting how your going to fall out!

Martyn B

CF Legend
Ferrari World has recently opened a new ride.....some Teacups!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355663890.jpg

From TPR

:|

Martyn B

CF Legend
I know it's not open yet, but I didn't think it deserved it's own topic. Window of the World (China) have just installed a Zamperla Motocoaster, but this one has a standard lift hill, not a launch:

1gbuloa3af8aan8l57001b.jpg

3vd2ntbgk6kugklfhaac00.jpg

http://rcdb.com/10835.htm

Looks funky, I guess...

Lofty

CF Legend
To be fair, it does look a bit disgusting.

I really don't like these really drawn out drops and long pieces of curvature on coasters, Like the one on the left of those images. I'd like to see it up and running to be honest.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I don't like the drop, but I really like the colours. It would look better on a sunny day, but I guess you can't have a sunny day with all that smog </3

robbeal

Hyper Poster
^Yeah, the lovely Chinese smog just seems to make everything over there look worse than it should!

Martyn B

CF Legend
Zamperla have finally done something different with the standard spinning mouse model. They've made a much small model, with 4 cars attached as a train and added some banked turns. Nothing amazing by any means, but at least it's different!

nk6n18p3q90oqico40056o.jpg

j5n8ui867kj600009p5oa6.jpg

dg4p0ico400176n18p3q90.jpg

There are 4 in existance and the first one opened last year.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Gardaland will open something to do with penguins, nothing more is known at the moment. I believe it will be a splash battle

Lofty

CF Legend
^ From what I can see, Raptor Genetix simply was a Comic series that people started to read (ignore the pun) too much into about a new attraction being created.

Nic

Strata Poster
What's with all the **** Penguins this year?

I'm assuming the Fagatelle one is replacing the big cat show? Was there some kind of unfortunate incident? I hope there was.

Oh, and it looks like it's not just penguins. There's some kind of sea lion or something in the photo too.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Nic said:
Oh, and it looks like it's not just penguins. There's some kind of sea lion or something in the photo too.

Sea Lions hunting Penguins show... Come on, you know that's you want! Let's see how the fluffy bunny brigade handle that one ;)

"The penguins are specially bread as food for the sea lions, and as we have to now encourage a more natural environment for animals - and we mustn't use them for entertainment - we are simply recreating a natural environment and allowing them to behave as they would in nature. It's educational to see penguins ripped flipper from beak."