What's new

"Mumbo Jumbo" - S&S El Loco for Flamingo Land

Pierre

Strata Poster
Didn't take any pictures, it was just too wet & windy to be standing around taking photos I'm afraid sorry! Few peoples thoughts on the day are here;

http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/view ... hp?t=25524

Anyway, I had a look when I went on Mumbo Jumbo, not much to note yet, outline of the coaster is marked out, most (if not all) footers are in place, and all the queueline is built... I don't think that much progress will have been made on the day though with the weather being like that.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
Pierre said:
Anyway, I had a look when I went on Mumbo Jumbo, not much to note yet, outline of the coaster is marked out, most (if not all) footers are in place, and all the queueline is built...

So you went on a ride that is not built yet? :lol: :p

coastermac

Roller Poster
Just got back from Flamingo Land and theres definitely some development coming up. A bit of track in the car park, along with what looks like a braking system and a load of boxes. I took a picture of the label on one of the boxes, so if that makes any sense to you, your the first!

Some more development of the ground, some footer-holders down now.

Little bit more done on the station

Also some more on the entrance (Some shape coming into the sign, Almost)

The overview of the track sections

(P.s I may have gone a little overboard with the amount of pictures, sorry)

neo

Mega Poster
^Thanks for the photos. The label on the box just displays the contents (brake fins, brake brackets, and a few transfer track items in this case), its part number and where the components are destined (all track fittings in this instance).

A

Anonymous

I just got back from Flamingo Land yesterday and took some photos:

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

Sorry about the quality - i was too cold to run over to have a look at the supports:
DSC00037.jpg

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I'm very excited about this ride. I have a visit planned already.

If the Yorkshiremen on the forums could keep the pictures coming i'd be most grateful.

Also, i cannot seem to find the latest video from Flamingoland TV on YouTube, according to the last one it should be out now, has anyone seen it?

A

Anonymous

^ I was waiting for that :)

Anyway, do anyone know where the manufacturing of the track took place, since Tranan was made in Italy...

Lofty

CF Legend
I actualy think this ride will look alot nicer then its brother SH!

I dont know why but the black track and orang supports sounds alot better then the other way around!

Lets hope construction on this flys by!

Just out of curiosity, how long did SH take to construct?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Don't know about SH, but from what I've been told, Mumbo Jumbo will (hopefully) be up by mid/late-May, taking test runs and riders in June, ready in time for the July opening.

So not long at all.

I am visiting the park in early May, so I'll have a full report upon my return!

jack

Roller Poster
loefet said:
^ I was waiting for that :)

Anyway, do anyone know where the manufacturing of the track took place, since Tranan was made in Italy...

Italy, supports China and Trains and Electronic Utah

It's actually got a fair few changes from SH