What's new

Lagoon | Cannibal | "In House" Coaster

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I find it very interesting how they are only showing partial renderings of the ride. What they have visible looks pretty crazy already. I can't imagine what they're hiding from us.

linear1982

Roller Poster
The only Elements not referenced in the Press Packet were the Turn Around Element after the Diving Loop and the Barrel Rolls. The Inverted Loop is essentially an Immelmann Inversion. ;)

linear1982

Roller Poster
Ethan said:
^ Actually no, the park confirmed that there is a "thrill element" yet to be revealed.

This thread shows the information too... http://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.php?tid=5094

Unique Ride Elements:
Vertical Lift
Inverted Loop
Diving Loop
Underground Tunnel
Exclusive thrill element to be announced at a later date.
Again, the only element not referenced (Aka Named) in the Press Packet was the Turn Around after the Diving Loop and the "Barrel Rolls." The "Barrel Rolls" are not mentioned. ;)

linear1982

Roller Poster
^ Again, Lagoon stated "Exclusive thrill element to be announced at a later date." That doesn't mean it will or will not be an Inversion, just that the Press Packed never specifically made any mention to the Double Barrel Rolls. ART Engineering GmbH and/or Lagoon could have had the Double Barrel Roll removed from the Auto-Cad Plans if they wanted them to be a Secret. Nothing about this project or Lagoon's announcement is "Stupid." ;)

linear1982

Roller Poster
^ You are permitted to see it as you wish, but the park, it's owners, and management know exactly what they are doing and have a reason behind it. ;)

EthC

Mega Poster
So Cannibal's Drop is finished...
f45f641885.jpg

Holy ****...

Ethan

Strata Poster
I'm with Jake haha, it's so awkward to look at! Kinda makes me want to ride it though so it's only a good thing I suppose :p

Dapalm

Mega Poster
The tower is horrible, but that drop looks amazing. Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
It's only trimmed right at the top, the actual free fall part of the drop has no trims at all. It will be like a longer more intense version of the el locos drops.