What's new

Lagoon | Cannibal | "In House" Coaster

Deathbyillusion

Roller Poster
ECG said:
Damn soft openings! :p
Can't wait for the media day to be announced and get my ass out there to ride this thing.

Correction I was told from Lagoon Corporation in a EMAIL that was from David W. Freed's secretary and the Freed's are the owners "Dear (NAME HERE):

We do not plan to have a media day for the Cannibal roller coaster. Thank you for your inquiry.

Sincerely,

David W. Freed, President

Lagoon Corporation"

I'm not in anyway representing Lagoon i'm just passing along information I was told to me in the Email.

It would of been nice to have a media event for Cannibal. I don't know if they would change their mind but it already has been open for awhile now and you would think that they would of had one already if they were going to. I was waiting here for 2 weeks day by day and for about the last week waited at the closed off gates for about the pass week open to close til this opened.

Deathbyillusion

Roller Poster
I made a correction to what I posted above as somebody from CoasterForce contacted Lagoon and mention me and there was some misunderstand that I was representing Lagoon and I wasn't in any way whatsoever. I was just passing along a "Official" statement sent to me in a email from Lagoon Corporation that had sincerely David W. Freed the President and who is the Owner of Lagoon Corporation at the bottom of the email.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I contacted Lagoon and simply pointed out your post in which you said that you spoke with the owner, not that you received an email from his secretary. I did not say in any way that you represented the park, but they read your post and replied back to inform me that you were not affiliated with the park nor did you speak with the owner. Simple as...

linear1982

Roller Poster
ECG said:
I contacted Lagoon and simply pointed out your post in which you said that you spoke with the owner, not that you received an email from his secretary. I did not say in any way that you represented the park, but they read your post and replied back to inform me that you were not affiliated with the park nor did you speak with the owner. Simple as...
Semantics? I understood what deathbyillusion meant, but it's always good to clarify. I won't discuss a conversation I had with someone regarding this subject because I don't want it misconstrued.