What's new

Jade Goody

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Why the **** is she being treated like royalty because she died? Lots of famous people die of cancer, but they get ignored. This scum gets it and she goes from disgrace to humanity to this wonderfull woman who is, according the Express, a normal person, what the average person is like. So we are all greedy, racist, thick and evil? The same media that 12 months ago wished this upon her are now treating her like royalty, the fact that her funeral is being shown on tv screens proves she craves attention and money, and is a shameless self-promoter. I could go on and on and on and on...

Ah well..."Ding dong the witch is dead..."

Kebab

Giga Poster
You guys still discussing about her? She's dead, and the media will find some other random folk to perv on and make pointless pages in the papers about. And then we'll be discussing about that person and vice versa.. It's life I presume :p

mrclam

Giga Poster
Kebab said:
You guys still discussing about her? She's dead, and the media will find some other random folk to perv on and make pointless pages in the papers about.

Nah mr clifford has much more to milk this story with...

back from the grave soon..

kimahri

CF Legend
Mr clam is making me think that she'll come back as some evil zombie overlord, bent on destroying the world and eating the flesh of innocent children.

mrclam

Giga Poster
nope - she didnt die.. this is all a publicity stunt to make her and mr clifford money.

she's been hidden away somewhere.

But because she's a bit dim - it wont be long until we see sightings of her.

But not until max has milked this story for all its worth .. first the funeral.. then her husband wanting share of her money..

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
^This website is full of people who are pure evil.
Blaze, give some examples then of famous people that have died of cancer that have been ignored then instead of just saying it. If you cant back it up, keep your trap shut.

mrclam

Giga Poster
So you're a victim bought in by the hype generate by the press then?

"famous" indeed.

Max Clifford is probably laughing while counting your cash right now...

AeRo

Hyper Poster
elmerfudd said:
Blaze, give some examples then of famous people that have died of cancer that have been ignored then instead of just saying it. If you cant back it up, keep your trap shut.

Maurice Jarre died of cancer on Sunday - I have heard nothing.

John Thaw died of Oesophageal cancer - the only reason Iknow that is because thats what my mum had.

George Harrison, Harry Nilsson and Walt Disney died of lung cancer, not much reported on them.

All of the above contributed more to society than Ms Goody.

mrclam

Giga Poster
It's like when that good for nothing princess di died.. every news channel/newspaper/etc was going on about her for weeks on end.

During that time, a GENUINE hero who'd spent her WHOLE LIFE helping people out died (mother theresa).

She got about 30 seconds of news coverage.

Rush

Giga Poster
Don't forget mrclam, Diana did an large amount of charity work and visits as well, not to mention she was royal and her death was sudden. It's not like Jade Goody's when we've known for months.

elmerfudd said:

My great-aunt died of bowel cancer last Friday.

She had it for three years and in that time she raised about £3000 for Cancer Research, not bad for a 74 year old. Fair enough leaving money for your kids but surely she should have given some of it to Cancer Research?

I'm proud of my great-aunt with what she did and even though she's family I feel she did more than Jade ****ing Goody to her local community.

I don't feel bad at all about all the Jade Goody jokes going round, I personally don't feel bad at saying them. At the end of the day, Jade was still a cow, I feel for her close family more than her and the quicker this blows over the better.

There's my two cents, from a personal view.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Rush said:
Don't forget mrclam, Diana did an large amount of charity work and visits as well,

... While making sure there was a camera there to see her doing it while pretending to look all caring to boost her popularity.

Yet again showing that people are easily bought into media hype.

"ooooh.. didnt she do a lot for charity (in front of the cameras)? Lets devote 5 weeks of tv to her death"..

"but mother theresa has just died - someone who devoted her whole life to self sacrifice and helping others"

"screw her.. she wasnt on the tv"

Rush

Giga Poster
^Well sorry, but I was only 4 when she died and the only way I remember her was from clips on the TV. :roll:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
mrclam said:
"but mother theresa has just died - someone who devoted her whole life to self sacrifice and helping others"

"screw her.. she wasnt on the tv"

Or as attractive.

Just look at the other big stories that have attracted media hype, best example of all being the McCann's and Shannon Mathews.

The McCann's are middle classed, Kate McCann is worth a poke in the dark and Maddie was/is a cute little girl. Shannon Matthews on the other hand is an ugly child, with a scabby cesspit of a mother with a lower-than-working class background. What got more media attention and hype. Yes.

Which doesn't explain Goody's media hype. But hey ho, Obama is here atm, so we'll have to put up with his hype instead.

It's nice to go off on one now and then.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I hope everyone is stocking up on their memorial candles in time for the funeral on Saturday:

boxedcandle2.jpg

tallcandle.png