What's new

Jade Goody

mrclam

Giga Poster
The first picture looks like one of those "secret" tampon cases
The 2nd one looks photoshopped.

Sara

Roller Poster
Vadge and I worked this one out while on holiday drinking many free Cerveza's.

Jade will rise from the dead at Easter.

Just you wait...

Dave

CF Legend
I thought she was alive when my MSN Today popped up with "Jade to give her children the ultimate gift"

Ben

CF Legend
Am I the only one that finds it ironic all the people who complain about her attention, are the ones posting about her...?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
mrclam said:
i might get one and stick it up my butt

Wouldn't you want somebody more attractive up your butt? Or aren't you that fussy?

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Actually Ian, can you maybe pick up some candles, we shall need them on Saturday. Shall we have a wee Edge vigil?

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
Am I the only one that finds it ironic all the people who complain about her attention, are the ones posting about her...?

The angsty and socially uptight amongst us need a place to vent our frustrations, so FU. <3

mrclam

Giga Poster
Look, put it this way.

I live 5000 miles away from England. But even then, i cant escape hearing about her - thanks to max cliffords involvement.

subsequently i think i have every right to complain about hearing about the ugly fat dumbfck corpse.

Here - i drew a picture.

jadegoody.png

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
Well then, if being a hypocrite is your way of venting, go ahead.

I think you would find it quite clear, if you paid notice to the last dozen pages of this topic that we are, and clearly we do not feel that your permission is needed to tackle the subject.

A

Anonymous

As I look out of my window preparations are getting underway. Transportable toilets and crowd control barriers are piled up in the church grounds, Epping Forest Council are on site as well as a number of police cars. What's really striking is that the side roads are littered with broadcasting trucks already, obviously securing their place in advance. Loudspeakers and giant screens are also slowly coming together.

It's buzzing around here ill tell you that...

Dave

CF Legend
Not if they are preparing her for a open coffin or preserving her in a glass box like Lenin, so everyone can see how glorious she is. Im not lying Taylor.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Disintegrated isn't quite the right word, decomposed, maybe?

No, bodies can be preserved for a remarkable amount of time using chemicals, and or enbalming procedures.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I prefer them a little older and mushier, the smell really gives the atmosphere a unique, and frankly sexy feeling.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I'd make an exception for Goody, I think, bonking her empty, bald, air head silly would give me naught but the greatest feeling of satisfaction.