What's new

Jade Goody

marc

CF Legend
Weather people like her or not I hate to see people suffer.

I lost my dad to a cancer type illness when I was about 23 after years of suffering. I saw him go through a number of treatments and was there when the machine was switched off. I do hope her kids did not see that as its something you never forget thats for sure.

No matter what Jade did or did not do she was human and suffered at least now she is at peace, but she has left her mark as people are still talking about her.

Jade Goodie, not Jane. On another note, I have hodgkins lymphoma, and have been doing treatments for it, but I'll still laugh - why?

If you read the whole topic you'll see I've made that mistake almost everytime I've posted, and have been corrected on it, yet I still make the mistake, so you didn't have to correct me yet again.

No matter what Jade did or did not do she was human and suffered at least now she is at peace, but she has left her mark as people are still talking about her.

Exactly, and bad or not, most people with cancer all suffer the same, bad person or not, so it's not a good thing if anyone gets it.

tanya

Mega Poster
I lost my nan and grandad to cancer (stomach and lung respectively) I remember my nan having to have her whole stomach removed, I lost my dad to (possibly hereditory) heart problems I spent the majority of my childhood in hospitals wondering wheter this was the day he was meant to go to "heaven" but none of them ever was in the papers none of them felt the need to show the world the full details of how they deteriorated and they all had dignity.

while I do feel sorry for her kids its bad loosing a parent that young, I never liked Jade and I think that exposing her suffering like she did was disgusting andsick, how the **** does she think her kids will remember her now? as a loving mum? as a silly twat on bb? as a rasist bitch on cbb?
Or do you think they will forever be haunted by footage and photos of their mum slowly dying? its disgusting that she put her kids in that position to grab as much money as she could, (even though their dad has a good job and is perfectly capable of supporting them I hope she got enough to pay for therapy because those boys are going to need it.

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
reality.jpg

Or do you think they will forever be haunted by footage and photos of their mum slowly dying?

I think for any person who had a family member pass away from cancer has photos of them, and in thos pictures we can see the family member slowing changing, and slowing showing more signs of being taken over by the illness, so I don't see how the kids seeing pictures of Jade Goody dying would be any different than that.

mrclam

Giga Poster
I think we'll be hearing about her for a fair while yet..

Especially when her jail bird husband gets out and goes after her money...

Then in a few years she'll magically re-appear and it'll all turn out to be a scam thought up by max clifford.

kimahri

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I think for any person who had a family member pass away from cancer has photos of them, and in thos pictures we can see the family member slowing changing, and slowing showing more signs of being taken over by the illness,

This isn't directly aimed at you Taylor so don't worry but I've seen loads of people saying illness and what not when talking about cancer.

Now to me that just makes me think that those people think that cancer is caused by a virus or bacteria and it can be caught from another sufferer.

Which brings this Quick Question. How many people here DO know what cancer is?

Anyway, I'm done. This is probably the only actual contribution to this topic I'm going to do so here.

Jade_goody_why_so_cancerous.jpg

The image I wanted was gone.

**** YOU I'M DONE HERE.

the_missus

Mega Poster
We were talking about this as work today and I got quite heated about it. I don't want to know about her or her death. My heart goes out to anyone who has had cancer and for people who have lost loved ones to it. But I don't want to hear every ****ing day about how great and wonderful she was. Because she wasn't. She was a scab. She got famous for being thick as **** on some stupid reality gameshow. Then she got back on the radar for being a stupid, fat racist. Oh what an example to young women she is! She's dead. Get over it. Just wipe her away like you would to a piece of dog turd on your boots.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Ah but DO you?

What do you know? That cancer causes lumps, cysts and growths, and people die? Bravo!

Cancer causes uncontrolled growth of cells that should die within a normal cell life cycle, but do not, and continue to reproduced, these cells can leak from the affected area, and lead to metastasis, which means the cancer uses the blood (which is what leukemia is, me thinks) or the lymph nodes, to spread throughout the body to other organs.

Would that have been the answer you gave? If not, you don't know what it is.

Ollie

CF Legend
He also feels the focus of the funeral should be about her
That bit made me laugh as it seems like more attention seeking and also isn't a funeral 'meant' to be about the person that died?

mrclam

Giga Poster
Im waiting on tomorrows news story that the pope wont be there either.
Followed by breaking news on wednesday that the queen wont be attending
etc etc etc

Rush

Giga Poster
mrclam said:
Followed by breaking news on wednesday that the queen wont be attending

Don't you mean the news will be saying the Queen will be attending and then it turning out to be an April Fools joke. :wink:

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Every time I read another one of these drawn out, garbage stories, I find myself more and more glad that she is ****ing dead, I have never seen more bull**** hype and media coverage of a funeral that a family wanted to be "private" in all my days.