What's new

Jade Goody

^ Today is Mother's Day for you guys? That is weird, ours is in May.

That's sad for her boys though, as well as her. Bitch or not, nobody deserves to die young, and nobody deserves to grow up without a parent.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Im not sure if i believe this or not.. The fact it happened on mothering sunday stinks to me of publicity stunt.

When max clifford is involved - i tend not to believe everything i read.

Some of you actually sicken me!

Yeah.. But you like ko.. No maybe not :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Her funeral isn't for two bloody weeks? TWO WEEKS?

The world and his dog knows she had cancer, so what's the delay all about? She's had months to plan it all. Can't we just bury her and move on? I'm a really bored of opening a newspaper and seeing her image.

tks

Strata Poster
Our glorious leader "Comrade Brown" will probably be heading things up and "leading tributes".

Stop ****ing worrying about some stupid woman and get on with saving our failing economy you twat!

Dave

CF Legend
I got a bit peeved that he lead a tribute. I lol'd when one of the Sultans of Brunei led a tribute, just a wtf moment.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Aside from single handingly increasing the amount of cervical cancer testings by a third, what else has this woman achieved?

****ing coffee table magazine and celebrity culture.

She's a ****ing game show contestant? Why on earth do we build these people up?

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Moron society, built with the idea that the celebrity culture is the be all and end all of personal achievement.

These ****ing people make me sick, I have a house and nice car along with nice things, because I worked hard, and tried hard, and I have ended up health wise, badly, - but this ****ing bimbo rolls onto the TV screen and SHAZAM, instant success! Without a pair of brain cells to rub together.

If you support why she is famous, and believe she is an ideal role-model for future or current generations then **** you, as you make me ****ing sick to the bone.

mrclam

Giga Poster
bob_3_ said:
The fact it happened on mothering sunday stinks to me of publicity stunt.

She planned to die?

Dont we all?

But - Her "fame" was wavering - a cynic might say that all this was actually a hoax to get her a bit more money before being made to disappear.

lol

Mega Poster
Ollie said:
The Jade Goody jokes have already started. I counted at least four today.

They started a while back. In fact, where's Homer? He probably heard them about 2 years or so ago.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Jade Goody has been a constant joke for the last twenty odd years though, so not exactly a mean feat.

nealbie

CF Legend
^speaking of jokes, I overheard the funniest thing today!

I was in the local papershop, when some man prusing through the papers took a quick glance at the front page, chucked it down in disgust and shouted "Why is it always about Jade ****ing Goody, why doesn't she just die and do us all a favour!"

I chuckled long and hard for a good few minutes :lol:

Ollie

CF Legend
The joke I heard was that her ashes were going to put into little purple bags and given to everyone at the funeral as Goody Bags. :p