What's new

Jade Goody

the_missus

Mega Poster
I do feel sorry for her and her children, especially losing their Mother on Mothers Day. But there are hundreds/thousands of people dying from Cancer every year, Mothers, Fathers, Brother, Sisters etc. My heart goes out to all of them. I personally hated the fact that we got a day by day coverage of her death, I find it insulting to all the people who have lost loved ones to cancer.

The only good thing to come out of this, is that it might make young women...well people in general more aware of cancer..

Honestly, you guys actually make me feel sick.

If you guys ever get cancer, or have a close family member die from it, I'd like to see YOU guys laughing. Then maybe I'd crack jokes and say "haha he deserved it because he made mean comments about Jane Goody", but I'd never do that because I'm not that cruel.

So just because she's stupid and racist means it's good that she died? I'm pretty stupid sometimes, and can be very racist, so would you guys be happy if I got sick like that too?

big john

Mega Poster
in all honesty iv had to see 2 of my grandparents die from cancer the last one being over a very long time and it wasnt nice so yes taylor i have had to go through it but again in all honesty im glad shes gone she didnt deserve any of her so called fame and its good riddence to a low life piece of scum i think the world and mother nature should get rid of some of its other scum to this way as long as we dont have to hear about it day in day out theres more important things in this world than jade ****ing baldy **** face gremlin lookalike bitch goody and no onw will ever change my opinion on it and i dont care what you think of me its my opinion and thats that. she wasnt famouse she was a T W A T there are more people in this worl who have died of cancer in the last day than her but are they in the papers? no cause they have dignity thats why, Yes fair enough its bad for the 2 kids but at least they wont have to put up with her for the rest of there lives and they can move on

tks

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
So just because she's stupid and racist means it's good that she died?

Pretty much.

You obviously haven't had to deal with the contestants from the UK Big Brother. Each and every one I would glady shoot.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Just heard on the news this morning they are planning a Diana style funeral and they want to erect a statue for Jade......come on.

I know is sad and all but she wasn't someone special, she was just a person who got lucky on a reality tv programme and then unfortunately died of cancer.

Ollie

CF Legend
I know it's hardly a joking matter but some of the jokes that people are saying are funny.
Yes she was annoying as hell, she didn't deserve all the attention and yes it's a shame she died because of cancer.

http://www.sickipedia.org/tag/jade+goody

Jack Tweed walks in to a library and asks for a book on spiritualism.

The librarian says; "**** off, you might bring her back."

Isn't it ironic: Jade Goody's head looks like an egg, and it'll be in a box this Easter.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
tehe.gif

sickipedia said:
I see Girls Aloud have today announced they will be singing at Jade Goody's wedding.

I would like to announce that I will be dancing at her funeral.

Jeez I am gonna be busy today.
coffee.gif

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Sickpedia crashed for two days continuously after mothers day... what a coincidence...

I don't make any of these jokes, and I don't have any harsh feelings towards her or anything, but it's unfair that she got all the publicity, when like john said there are others dying who no one knows about.

If all this fuss is made for one person dying of cancer, what about all the others?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I don't think it's unfair at all!

She had the power to earn money to support her family, she would be selfish not to have used the opportunity. I would have done the same for my family, so it's not unfair whatsoever.

Don't let jealousy speak for you because at the moment, thats the reason why everybody is talking down on her. I don't like her, but she did it for a cause.

Good on her I say.

Ben

CF Legend
Screaming Coasters said:
I don't think it's unfair at all!

She had the power to earn money to support her family, she would be selfish not to have used the opportunity. I would have done the same for my family, so it's not unfair whatsoever.

Don't let jealousy speak for you because at the moment, thats the reason why everybody is talking down on her. I don't like her, but she did it for a cause.

Good on her I say.

This is true.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
If you guys ever get cancer, or have a close family member die from it, I'd like to see YOU guys laughing. Then maybe I'd crack jokes and say "haha he deserved it because he made mean comments about Jane Goody", but I'd never do that because I'm not that cruel.

Jade Goodie, not Jane. On another note, I have hodgkins lymphoma, and have been doing treatments for it, but I'll still laugh - why?

Cos I ****ing hate Jade Goodie.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I think you laugh because you don't have a high opinion of yourself or wallow in self-pity.

Then you go, Rat, that's your yearly compliment from me.

Dave

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Honestly, you guys actually make me feel sick.

So just because she's stupid and racist means it's good that she died? I'm pretty stupid sometimes, and can be very racist, so would you guys be happy if I got sick like that too?

So your saying if Josef Fritzl got cancer, would you think he's a decent man then?(bit of a random comparison).

I read in all the free papers today in London they are planning to make 2 biographies about her lead up to her death, so not a biography more a ****ing diary!!!
WORST of all is that they are planning to make a ****ing movie about that fat ****. WHY make a ****ing movie about her when we already have a program on Living TV doing the EXACT same ****ing thing. To be honest I think her kids are well off now, can we just get her buried and forget about her!
I still wish she died in the London Marathon, then she would've died a ****ing idiot and not the Martyr she is being looked up now!