What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Dave

CF Legend
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMWPDtr93sM[/youtube]

Watching this made me excited for Muse in September. BUT won't be as good as Earl's Court :(

Dave

CF Legend
I applied but didn't get an e-mail telling me I had to apply for them at 9am today. Just got told it was going to be drawn at random :?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Lady Gaga was AMAZING!

I'm not going to say anything else because I don't want to spoil it for other people seeing her later.

Karen

Hyper Poster
30 Seconds to Mars on the 19th was excellent :)

Loving Jared's new hair do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auoZnaOGE40[/youtube]

Mark

Strata Poster
Would be great if any of you rather crazy and loud CFers could be there to support me!!!

Come join Me as I perform in POP- REVUE! @ FREEDOM Bar, Soho, London 12.04.10
66 Wardour Street, Soho, London, London and South East W1F 0TA

POP- REVUE! @ Freedom is a pop/mainstream orientated showcase catering for up and coming unsigned or newly signed artists. This is the perfect oppurtunity to come and join me and enjoy a whole wealth of the hottest new pop acts emerging on the UK Music Scene. Its going to be an amazing night...
DONT MISS OUT!...

TICKETS: £8 or £6 B4 9pm on Artist Guest List... Fans please contact Mark to get yourself on the guest list.

PLEASE NOTE: 18+ Only (ID May be required)...
Dress Code: No caps or wornout/dirty trainers (although quality dress hats can be worn by you guys) DRESS TO IMPRESS...

DOORS OPEN AT 7PM SEE YOU THERE!!!

If you want to be included on the guest list drop me a line and I will get you on it!!!

Ali

Mega Poster
Going to see Delphic next week.
The King Blues in April 12th.
Kids In Glass Houses in May.
Prodigy/Pendulum/Enter Shikari/Chase & Status/Does It Offend You, Yeah?/Zane Low in July.
Muse in September! :D

xkirstyx

Roller Poster
i saw youmeatsix on wednesday id seen them twice before but it was really good except i was stood next to someone that smells a bit

NASHER

Roller Poster
Arctic monkeys on saturday at the Albert Hall (one of the teenage cancer trust gigs) :D
And I have a spare ticket for sale as well if anyone is interested! (see advertisements forum for more info) </plug> :p
Seriously can't wait, one of my very favorite bands :D
Still waiting for AC/DC to anounce some more UK dates! (can't afford download) :(

fretboardpyro

Mega Poster
Busy couple of months for me on the gig front.

Napalm death in liverpool
desecration + others in manchester
Gama Bomb in sheffield
Slayer in manchester

Thats without mentioning that my bloodstock ticket has just arrived for august!

Wooop!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
After my legendary rant in this topic a few months ago, I have decided on getting my Pendulum/Prodigy etc ticket after all.

£53.02 down the ****ter, but as two of my fav bands are there and it's a 3 min walk away, I though "**** it".

So, yeah. I'll be there at 9am outside the gates like a goon...