What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

tks

Strata Poster
Saw Soulwax / 2manydj's on wednesday night at the Manchester Academy. AMAZING. Whole crowd was going wild :D

nadroJ

CF Legend
^I'm gunna try and see them play Portsmouth, once I have monies...

Loads of good gigs confirmed for next year and still a possibility of Blink182 tour. Happytimes.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Funky Monk said:
Got tickets to Biffy Clyro at O2 Academy Sheffield 30th of April next year.

Smilezzzzz :--D

Wanttogo. They're the one band I really do want to see at the moment. I saw them at Leeds Festival a couple of years ago, but clearly performances are better when its a band's own gig.

Funky Monk

Roller Poster
I had the chance to see them at O2 in Leeds earlier this year, but I was a tool and left it too late. There was NO WAY I would miss out again!

Free Rage gig WANTZ aswell :-D

Will

Strata Poster
Ear-bleeding, throat-bleeding and hopefully nose-bleeding for fans of the truly woeful support bands are now definitely on the cards for me, as after much deliberation, I've finally sorted a ticket for Machine Head at Brixton in mid-February.
Should be awesome - not seen them since November 2007 with the Black Crusade at which time they kicked ****ing arse, and I'm expecting much the same again, particularly since, after nearly three years we FINALLY get a tour in honour of The Blackening.
This was quite probably my favourite album of 2007, and having angry, shouty times for a couple of hours in its honour... is exactly the sort of thing I should be doing right now.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm going to see Reel Big Fish tomorrow night. I went to see them a couple of years ago and they were great. I'm really looking forward to it!

Going out for a couple of beers before hand, then heading down to the O2 Academy. :lol:

I'll let you know how I got on on Tuesday, not that anyone will really care! ;)

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Hopefully might see The Rocky Horror Show in southhampton this saturday! Can't wait it is such an awesome film and the play being the origional should be so much better!

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
I'm seeing The Prodigy at the Bournemouth International Centre next Wednesday :p This will be my second time seeing them, and my 50th gig!

^^^And Will, I'm painfully jealous of you, Machine Head are bloody awesome! I'm gutted I didn't get to see them play at Sonisphere. You must tell me how their February show goes :--D

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
^*GASP* How dare you insult one of my idols?! :lol:
Oh great, you've seen Slipknot? This thread is continuing to make me more and more jealous!

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
^Seriously?! Ahaha, that's insane :p
It's gonna be awesome to be at a gig with a fellow CFer. What time are you planning to get there? I'm gonna spend the whole day in Bournemouth just to take a look around and mess around. I'll be looking out for you! :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Reel Big Fish were excellent.

I went to see them a couple of years ago, and they were really good then, but this time they were so much better! They played a great set-list and they performed really well. I really, really enjoyed myself!

Also, they were supported by Sonic Boom Six (SBS) and Big D and the Kids Table (BigD). Both of these bands were great, however SBS were slightly more my thing. Both support acts were really good alternative takes on the ska/punk genre and they were also really good on stage.

Overall a brilliant night, and for £15.50 who could complain?!

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Hixee said:
Reel Big Fish were excellent.

I saw them last February in Manchester and I must agree, they were amazing. Damn it, I didn't realize they were touring again, otherwise I'd have got tickets.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
For my review of Rammstein, I decided to do several bullet points...

- To begin with, the guitarists smashed through the 'curtain' with their guitars, whilst Till cut a hole in it...
- Numerous fireworks then went off...
- Smoke and steam...
- Random engine things descended...
- FIRE rose out of the stage...
- Random dolls descended with green lasers, then exploded...
- FEUER ****ING FREI! (see avatar)
- More FIRE!
- Set a roadie on FIRE during Benzin...
- Links and Sonne <3
- Keyboardist getting beaten up...
- Keyboardist randomly dancing by himself at several points...
- More FIRE!
- Keyboardist crowd surfed on a full sized dinghy waving an Union Jack...
- Till for the final, final, final song Engel had massive angel wings which got set on FIRE and also EXPLODED!

In short, as my mate Dave said, 'it had more flames than the fire of London', and it was ****ing epic... I wanna go to Birmingham and London now :(

1000000/10

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Got me a ticket to see Sunny Day Real Estate at the Forum in London. Playing their first UK show ever.

About time too. cool)