What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Dave said:
Sometimes I think Sub Focus is better than Pendulum.

Sub Focus are quite good. I enjoyed quite a lot of their songs from their last self-titled album. So that just adds to the excitement in me at the moment.

Study leave? Go **** yourself school :D

herbinator

Mega Poster
Secret pendulum gig! only 350 tickets, free, first come first serve!

collect wristbands from noon, 25th may@brighton centre, Russel road, Brighton, BN1 2GE. Doors for the gig open at 4:30 gig starts at 5. first come first serve and only 350 people!!!!!!! good luck :lol:

edit: you have to be 14 or older and proof may be needed!

Will

Strata Poster
Hmm... 'guilty pleasures' time...
Bullet For My Valentine avec Atreyu in December, and also supported, rather more upsettingly by Bring Me The Bloody Horizon...
I've not seen either of those play anything from their last 2 albums live, thus... want, and I'm guessing more than one person reacted loudly and messily to that announcement.

EDIT: And whoever's responsible for the advert at the bottom of this page... that's really not funny :p

nadroJ

CF Legend
Now THAT gig sounds intruiging, 3 bands that I enjoy all playing together, and I have monies =D

edit: I am definitely going, tickets go on sale Friday woop!

Lewis

Hyper Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
I'd also like to comment on Muse's support acts in September making me consider not buying tickets for it...

LILY ALLEN WHY? :evil:

Not the greatest, but i'm not complaining, on the Saturday the support is Biffy Clyro & White Lies :D

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Pendulum and Sub Focus were simply immense! I don't care that I went on my own as I met somebody and spent the experience with them, it was just great.

EDIT: Read my thoughts HERE!

Looking to book more tickets in the near future...

MK Bowl in July awaits.

clecktown

Roller Poster
Just ordered tickets for Kele (Okereke, Bloc Party) at the Cockpit in Leeds, and Foals at Rock City, Nottm.
Fairly excited for both!

davidm

Strata Poster
Roger Waters does "The Wall" ; just got (presales) tickets for the one Manchester gig (in almost 12 months time)!!!

I went to Berlin in 1990 to see this, so its nice that I can just get the Metrolink this time (rather than having to spend several days on a bus travelling across Europe!)

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Jack Johnson.

Who is he? Apparently I'm going at the end of the month. Ah well, if someone else is paying I suppose I can feign an interest.

MinteButtons

Mega Poster
Saw Green Day at Manchester LCCC 16th of june
and Wembley stadium 19th of june

Both amazing shows, seen them 3 times, all great
Next time the tour
See them!
No choice in the mater
They are too good live to not see

herbinator

Mega Poster
I went to the park to meet up with some friends and MIMI soya were playing a free show! We played football with them and had a massive water fight after the show. They really enjoy talking with their fans, it was great. Me and my friends will also be in a new video they are making so a win win situation. Free show and in a vid! If you don't know them check this out, but they have a new singer now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmD03l9kFJQ