What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Not exactly a gig, but Dita Von Teese is performing in Paris when I'm there. I HAVE to go!

tks

Strata Poster
Can't you guys go to gigs that people have heard of? Makes it so much easier to rip you then. :(

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I have some comedy gigs lined up! I'm off to see Mark Watson (of Mock the Week fame) on thursday, and i've got tickets for Ross Noble in May in Manchester!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Protest the Hero were absolutely amazing, but the best part was that I got to meet them an get their autographs! We went to a little diner in Camden Town to get something to eat and the wholer band were sitting in there. So happy!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I want to see Jacko as well but the tickets are going to be ridiculous plus I need to save money for the Blink 182 tour which is my priority. This might be the year I get to see Greenday as well plus MCR are due a tour.

Steven

Giga Poster
Circus Of Horrors last night again. Front Centre! Woo! £18 as well fro two tickets.

Fantastic show they are rejigging it for next season which is great. Keeping it fresh.

Dave

CF Legend
Yeah it appears I do have tickets for Michael Jackson at the O2, wonder if he bombs big time.

peep

CF Legend
^I really wanted to go, whatever happens it's going to be a gig for the history books. How much did you have to pay? Annoyingly when I got to the O2 priority site the tickets had all gone. :( I don't think I have much chance of getting tickets on Friday.

Lain

Giga Poster
Dave said:
Yeah it appears I do have tickets for Michael Jackson at the O2, wonder if he bombs big time.

Put them on eBay one week before the event, and you'll make a small fortune.

marc

CF Legend
I really want to see him, I just hope they give more dates after I am paid!

Tickets are already on Ebay and other sites for £400, I wish people would just buy what they need rather than spoil it for everyone else.

Ben

CF Legend
I don't want to raise false hopes Marc, but, I read the other day he's very, very likely to add more dates.

marc

CF Legend
He gave a load more dates today but that did not help me :( it needs to be next month lol.

People are already placing bets though about how many nights he will cancel lol.

I just read they are expecting another 30 nights to be added.