What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Nadia

Mega Poster
Above & Beyond, Super8 & Tab and Jaytech tomorrow night in Brum!! Ohhhhh yes, I'm tooooooo excited!!! \o/ \o/

Dave

CF Legend
Gojira were ****ing awesome. I nearly came when they played Heaviest Matter in the Universe, sooo powerful. Can't wait for Sunday when I see them again!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Just bought Benicassim tickets. =)

I don't particularly like any of the headliners, but that means I won't be waiting around to get to the front and can check out all the cool small things going on! =)

But 9 days camping in Spain, near a Beach, with a trip to Port Adventura thrown in, can't be all that bad.

Dave

CF Legend
Just got back from seeing the Australian Pink Floyd Show, which was amazing! They did the album The Wall in its entirety!
Had all the projections in a new digital form and with kangaroo's on the hammerheads which was a great touch.

The performance of Comfortably Numb and Run Like Hell were amazing and a great spectacle to watch! The encores were solid shows, well done to the gal that did Great Gig in the Sky!

Setlist
The Wall (Whole Album)

Encores:
Shine on you Crazy Diamond
Great Gig in the Sky
Wish You Were Here
One of These Days
Brain Damage & Eclipse

robbeal

Hyper Poster
bob_3_ said:
Just bought Benicassim tickets. =)

I don't particularly like any of the headliners, but that means I won't be waiting around to get to the front and can check out all the cool small things going on! =)

But 9 days camping in Spain, near a Beach, with a trip to Port Adventura thrown in, can't be all that bad.

Ohhh i'm jealous! Benicassim, along with Coachella and Airwaves Festival, just looks like such a cool festival to go to. Its the whole environment, with a festival in nice hot weather, near the beach etc. Just looks awesome, I so want to go.

nadroJ

CF Legend
danielfitzgerald99 said:
What did you think of Eyes of a Traitor?

Lol, that's my friends band, so weird that people on here know who they are hehe.

Have you listened to A Clear Perception then?

Will

Strata Poster
Dave said:
Just got back from seeing the Australian Pink Floyd Show, which was amazing!
On the basis of this report, I'm going to see this for myself this evening... so it better be as good as Dave says it is :p The Wall is easily one of my favourite albums, and judging from various videos and reviews online, they'll more than do it justice... We shall see, in a few hours time...

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I'm seeing Mostly Autumn and Panic room in Holmfirth on Saturday, and then Doro and Saxon on Sunday, in Manchester - what an amazing weekend! <3

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Will said:
Dave said:
Just got back from seeing the Australian Pink Floyd Show, which was amazing!
On the basis of this report, I'm going to see this for myself this evening... so it better be as good as Dave says it is :p The Wall is easily one of my favourite albums, and judging from various videos and reviews online, they'll more than do it justice... We shall see, in a few hours time...

I'll bet they're not as good as Pink Floyd though ;)

Or even Floyd Pink (guy who runs a pub in town, stands up on his own and does Floyd stuff on a stage. He has inflatable pigs and everything and he's fab (one of the founder members of the Climax Blues Band though, so he should be good)).

I wanted to watch The Wall again the other night, I forgot how good it actually is :)