What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

nadroJ

CF Legend
No offence to you MouseAT but I really can't imagine you clubbing. =] Either that or you're a dark horse who's secretly an extreme raver who lives for the night =D

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
nadroJ said:
Either that or you're a dark horse who's secretly an extreme raver who lives for the night =D
That's actually right on the money, believe it or not. I'm deceptively quiet until there's decent music playing and you get me on a dance floor. Then all hell breaks loose. I actually had something of a fan club during my student days.

I tend to prefer the indie/alternative clubs though, rather than commercial dance venues.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Gallows. I want a sweaty, violent gig in a tiny venue packet to max capacity. It has been too long. I hate big venues. This will be wicked. Hopefully seeing them at Brighton Concorde 2.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I saw All That Remains and The Haunted last night. God it was amazing!!

We got there quite last, and just caught the end of The Haunted (which was the plan) as we really only wanted to see All That Remains. My God it was amazing!

During the last song the lead singer went crowd surfing, and I stole his shoe, so he pelted me twice in the head!

Then when he got back on stage he looked dead pissed off so I gave him it back. He then spent the last half of the last song trying to get his shoe back on. Then he parted the crowd, came up to me and gave me his wristband and said sorry! It was awesome!

Then after the gig he parted the crowd again and came up to me and apolgised fully. But, I mean, I was the twat. I said that and he said as long as we had an awesome time it's cool, which we did. God it was awesome!

Now I just need to get my Alkaline Trio, The Gaslight Anthem and Gallows tickets. I don't even like Gallows, I just adore Every Time I Die who are supporting. So that'll be epic.

Griffin

Roller Poster
I have Architects, Misery Signals and Your Demise on Friday (30th) at the Islington Academy which is gonna be good, going up Ben Crouch for drinks about half 1 and staying up in london, got saturday booked off work, yeahh.
Then my friend's band at Bar Rumba in Leicester Square on Feb 25th
Then Protest the Hero at Camden Underword March 9th
Then I'm playing the bullet bar in camden and the Purple turtle on the 13th and 17th of March respectively.
And then maybe Gojira in London sometime in March cos a close friend is supporting =]

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I have Defenders of The Faith: Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Five Finger Death Punch and Unearth on Feb 14th. I am glad about the day because I won't be sitting at home and moping about being single.

I also managed to bag 2 tickets for Gallows on May 2nd. I have wanted to see them for a while because their live shows have a reputation for turning into full blown riots.

Matt

Roller Poster
^ Agreed. Gallows are absolute ****. Second worst band only to Bring Me the Horizon...

[Truest comment on CF ever - Rob]

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Actually I have never heard Frank Carter to abuse his fans. He is a really down to earth guy. They are actually meant to have really good fan/band relationships.

I love Bring Me The Horizon as well lol.