What's new

Formula 1 2010

Smithy

Strata Poster
The drivers are slating the race too, saying that the race is pretty much finished from the first lap

A

Anonymous

Apart from a few moments at the start it was crap.

Bring on the new BTCC season.

Or maybe NASCAR

Martyn

Giga Poster
robbeal said:
Martyn said:
It was dull.

Never fear, it's Sebring next weekend! I hope I can find a stream!

Is it not being shown on 'proper' tv? Rubbish, I was going to suggest watching that!

I think it's on Motors, but I don't have Motors!

tks

Strata Poster
So Formula 1 went from being crap and predictable 7/8 years ago, to being moderately good for the past couple of seasons, back to crap again?

They should just replace the cars with pedal go-karts. That would be entertaining!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I started watching it, then I noticed some paint drying that appeared to have a higher interest level so watched that instead.

I'm with Kitsuneprincething and bring on the BTCC. At least it's silly :)

jayjay

Giga Poster
I didn't watch it properly, but I did notice nobody moved positions in the first 20 laps or so. I concur with kitsuneprincething and furie. Roll on April 4th.

marc

CF Legend
Mclaren, Merc and 2 other un named teams are having to change their diffusers as the starter motor hole is to big. It should not really effect them just means more work before the next race.

Its a bit of a joke really as Brawn ran the same size hole the whole of last year.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Just a reminder of where we're at (uploaded from iPhone, can't upload images in work! :x):-

v5mns.jpg

You've got until 17:00 GMT today if you want to fiddle with the team before this weekend.

So, McLarens looking quick - will it last?

nealbie

CF Legend
Rain affected, but they looked OK.

Schumi will probably get in trouble for setting session 1's fastest time under a red flag :lol:

Lain

Giga Poster
^^Haha, my score from last time was pitiful. I only have three drivers now as well. Laaaame. xD

Slayed

Hyper Poster
LOL! Hamilton's had his road car impounded in Melbourne for doing burnouts! :lol:

THAT'S how F1 drivers should behave!

Slayed

Hyper Poster
^He's not meant to behave so badly on the track though! Total screw-up by Lewis, well done Jensen, McLaren are still 0.7 off the top pace though.

Looks like Ferrari have closed right up on Red Bull, dunno what's up with Massa.

But how fired up was Vettel! Awesome lap.

Lain

Giga Poster
Yeah, it was pretty good this morning.

Also, I got the highest score in the fantasy league! With the lowest valued team! Woo! xD

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Cracking race! Webber was a n00b for taking Hamilton out though, just as it was getting fun :p.

^Lol, well done Lain! Vettel is sooo unlucky though.

c332a.jpg