What's new

Formula 1™ Topic

Martyn B

CF Legend
Even better to see Hamilton finally win this year. He had a brilliant race and it was a well deserved win.

Poor old Button though :(

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
And Furie goes into Third place in the league, oh yeah!

I've no idea who I picked, or what races have been on* or who has won, but I'm in third! WOOHOO! :p

*I've no doubt everyone has just spent this season, as every other season, complaining about coverage, rules, no overtaking, boring tracks, etc, etc and will still be massively excited for next year.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
An awesome race at Valencia?! The end of times truly is coming...

What an exciting race, and as my favorite drivers are Alonso and Kimi I am more than pleased :--D

I mean it was all Vettel's but that mysterious failure really threw things into chaos.
The failure from Grosjean and another mucked up stop from McLaren. Really gave it to Alonso but still a great drive from 11th to 2nd at the time.

I used to love Lewis but man, he's become such a lil ****. Wrecked himself, again. Would've still ended up in the top 5...but no he had to push it and cost himself any points. Fool.

Epic tear from Schumi and Webber and a great top 10. Extremely pleased with the entire top 10 especially Button managing to nab a few points.

marc

CF Legend
Yeah was all Lewis fault that's why he got the penalty then :)

I think he should have just settled for 4th tbh but the actual crash was not his fault.

Btw mclaren have cost Lewis 27 points this year, and today had he not had the pit stop problem he would have been 2nd or at least 3rd. 40 points this year have been lost.

Great drive my Alonso.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
What a time for me to drop Schumi & go with Hulkenberg. :roll: At least Hulk had his best performance so far.
Schumi has had so much bad luck this year & today it hit Seb. :(
I enjoyed the race none the less. Now to switch my team back to Seb, Rosberg & Schumi.

T0M

Hyper Poster
One of the most exciting races since the 1990s.

Delighted to see Schumacher back on the podium. Yes, a little luck was involved but when you think he's been robbed of probably two podiums this year by bad luck, it is richly deserved.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I've always picked an all German team ever since we started doing the fantasy league thing. I like to see if I can get the most points possible each week with the limited choices I have. Of course this year I haven't had as many to choose from as in previous seasons, which might be why I'm at the bottom of the league this time around. :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I picked randomly as I know nothing about F1 and I'm coming third. So we've proven that here that chaos is better than German efficiency ;)

marc

CF Legend
She ok, well ok in the way she will be alive.

She has hurt her face and head, very luck girl tbh.

Senna mentioned this years ago that trailers are kept to close to the track when doing this type of test. He said this after a brake problem and he nearly hit one.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
^ I live near Duxford and was there just after the incident, I really hope she is ok, I have a picture of the car if you guys want to see it.

marc

CF Legend
Yep not good at all, but she is lucky to be alive. She needs more operations though.

Early reports are the anti stall kicked in as she was going to slow.

This is the problem when teams just put in pay drivers.

There is talk they might not race this weekend.