What's new

Fårup My Frikadella Trip Reports!

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
All I can say right now is that the Live just gone was better than even the most beloved whistling solo!

From trampolines to towers, and from ERT to UBT it's been great, full reports starting tomorrow, just to say thanks to Slayed for organising, Ian for driving the Audi of Love and get well soon to Andy (but hey, you did get all the credits!)

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
I did not want this double post. Please take it away or I shall fling a flummoxed baboon at you.

Anyway, seeing as I've double posted, you may as well know that Hansa Park consisted mainly of a large bouncy trampoline and an epic waterfight. Although top prize may have to go to Dan for an epic tumble off a bridge which might even rival the trampoline incident for biggest fail of the trip.

Ben

CF Legend
Also, what's with all the epics...?

... what happened to your language in the last few days Dickie? :S

Mark

Strata Poster
Still exhausted and processing thoughts and the such, but there is one thing that is apparent. Stone Cold and Will have become more a comedy duo then ever. Think Pinky and the Brain. (This was discussed: Richard is Brain, simply because Will completely managed to fail at remembering what the cartoons tag lines were :roll:)

Had a fabulous time that will live on for many years to come. I have over 500 pictures to sift through and upload. I still have the echoing giggles of Marc across the room recalling the Trampolines, the epic water bridge fall and then hurtling a cup of water over the passing park engineer by accident (thinking it was Neal) during the fun game that was the water fight! We like to get what (insert childish giggles for rude connotations).

Anyways, I am sure that as I go through my mountain of photos I will remember loads and will try and work through each park, or at least day at a time, so I will trip report as I go. Wahoo.

Cheers to Slayed for the planning, Jerry for being of massive help including speaking German: especially to help Andy; GET WELL SOON!, Marc for the driving, as well as all the other drivers, all the parks for the fantastic treatment and everyone on the trip for keep the laughter and "fun" going all the way!

PS. (Mainly for Rob and Martyn...)

I finally got one:
IMG_6395.jpg

I had been trying to get one of these ever since I first visited Heide a few years back and stupidly didn't buy it as I thought I would be able to get one somewhere else!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
hansa was a pleasant park- and not too busy
Pleasant until i fell in anyway - tripped walking off the bridge and rolled down the bank

Many thanks to slayed and the drivers great jaunt!!!!!

marc

CF Legend
I am sorry for laughing at what happened, but it was right in front of me and I just find that type of thing funny.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Amazing trip, sooo much fun, so many laughs and just general good company.

I will write a proper report when I can be bothered right now I'm relaxing but all I can say is bring on the next Euro Live.

PS, I am still talking like Will. It is not a fun game.

marc

CF Legend
So far 250 notifications on Facebook fun times :)

Will start the trip reports later.

Would just like to thank everyone for making the trip so good and to Mark for the planning.

Mark

Strata Poster
Righto...

I've swam through the waters that are the pictures from Day 1: Heide Park...

Here is a rather nice group picture at the start of the "ERT" where we had Champagne...
IMG_5686.jpg

You can view the album for Day 1 here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 770eaa07ea

I have managed to tag as many people as possible in the photos before uploading (I love the iPhoto interface!!!!) and I apologise if I have missed you off. I think there are a couple of people from the group who I haven't got added on the book of Face but this will get sorted tres soon I'm sure.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Had an amazing time with some amazing people.

I didn't take many photos but the few I've got I'll stick up on Facebook later.

Steven

Giga Poster
Great trip except the bloody bus trip at the end 4 hours it was supposed to be which it wasn't. 6 hours 20 mins in the end as we broke down at terminal 5 Heathrow the coach snapped its alternator belt.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Well, that was an awesome trip, events of yesterday afternoon notwithstanding. Lots of fantastic parks, coasters and people, and loads of fun. Many thanks to Slayed for all the organization, all the drivers and navigators for all their hard work getting us from A to B, and Jerry for all his wonderful translation skills.

For the record I'm more or less OK. I've got a few stitches, my head is wrapped in very stylish bandages, and I'm feeling fairly drained, but I'm OK in my self. We're waiting on the results of a precautionary CAT scan, just to determine the cause of the collapse and also check there is no further damage, but so far, so good. Chris and I will probably be in Neustadt for a few more days, but we've got wi-fi, so I'll try to get a trip report posted fairly soon, although photos will probably have to wait until I get back to the UK.

At least the health care is absolutely fantastic, and I can see Hansa Park on the other side of the bay from the window.

Mark

Strata Poster
Excellent news Andy. Really pleased you are well and hope you can get back to the UK very soon!

ryan462

Hyper Poster
I just woke up after a lovely 12hour sleep and already miss everyone. It was a fantastic trip and I enjoyed every day of it!

About to upload my photo's onto facebook and then I will do a proper trip report. :)

Thanks to Slayed for organising and to all of the drivers aswell!