2 - thors hammer is quite nice
3 - bouncy stuff is great

friheden:

cobra - quite fun despiote roughness\
pegasus =- best flat ever!

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Having a great time!

Piraten ERT was amazing :--D I got 18rides * front row)

Roll on the Farup!!

P.s The ghost train was epic..... from Ollie

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
must be trampolines and slides force!!

Farup was a nice park kynet pretty good falken was okwgen warm and the vekoma jnr coaster was ace

Karolinelunds coasters were pain bbut the drop tower was great

Ollie

CF Legend
All I can say that last night till early this morning was epic. Have only had an hours or so sleep but it was worth it for all the giggles/drinks and awesome Danish bars.

Also we have a special video when we get back of people doing the monkey bars over the leech invested open sewer. Lets just say two people didn't make it all the way across but I'm not going to say who. :p

Leighton

Mega Poster
Had a total of 1 1/2 hours sleep and slightly hungover after a drinking session with Brad, Ryan, Jerry, Pierre, Manda ect* last night Not the ideal way to be feeling before ERT :p

*(Drinking session also included Ollie, Gavin, and some random danish people that were buying Jerry shots)

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Just enjoyed 2 hours sleep after a great night in the pub with Gavin, Jerry, Ollie, Leighton, Brad, Pierre, Manda and a few others :)

Trip so far has been amazing with Faurp being great yesterday with ERT on lynet and its many obstacle courses ect

Roll on Tivoli

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Tut tut, underage drinking. Tell Brad I'm disappoint.

Glad to hear you are all having a good time. I do wish to now who didn't make the monkey bars though...:p I would laugh if it was Martyn, but something tells me he wouldn't try in the first place, a lot like I wouldn't :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
ciallkennett said:
Tut tut, underage drinking. Tell Brad I'm disappoint.

Nope!

Danish law said:
To buy alcohol in stores one must be 16, however some bars have a limit at 18. There is no drinking age, only a purchase age, and an adult can buy alcohol for a minor. By tradition youths are privately allowed to drink alcohol after their confirmation.

Sounds like an excellent time, but where are the photos? :p

Emmett

Giga Poster
^ :lol:

God, I wasn't expecting any reports until everyone got back so I've just spent the whole morning trying to catch up on everything.

Great to hear Piraten is still amazing and that everyone is having a brilliant time.

^ hahaha what a useful post!

Kidding, kidding :p .

So if you can buy alcohol for minors over there, did my Aidypoo get to have some drunken fun as well? :p

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Sip back on that whacky juice!!

Oh oh, and pass on a message to Jordan who-evers reading this -

Jordan, what time are you picking me up on Saturday?
Get back to me!! x

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
tivoli was a fun little park - demon wasn't quite as good as hoped, but pretty rerideable 2 goes front and back and 1 on the otger rows.

Vertigo was ace pulls serious gs. nice drop towerand the old woody was great fun

The dragon spinny ride was rather painful though

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
bakken was sweet their old woody is mad

The tornado intamin spinner was a worthy 200th credit, racing (zierer flitzer) very remuniscent of bpb wild mouse

Epic ghost train and fun house , double shot great intamin mine train and a soaking on splash battle

Great day